Part 2

WARNING: this could get smutty
I love my family a lot but I think I annoy them a lot of the time. I mean it's not my fault that I loved One of cals friends. You see me and cals best buddy where dating. Tonight was the first time I was going to be away from Calum because my boyfriend was taking me out for dinner and to stay in a hotel. Calum kept repeating what he had been saying for the past week. "Don't get your self a child forgod sake Chloe! if your going to have sex use protection here" he handed me some condoms. "Thanks cal, love you" at that I went into my room to get changed.. I went to my wardrobe and got my black heels out of the shoe compartment and I got a black sparkly dress.. This was my fav dress and my boyfriend likes it on me. Oh and I'm not going to tell you who my boyfriend is yet, you have to wait and see. I layed my dress out on the bed and went to my draws I got out my boyfriends fav pair of red Lacey knickers and bra. Just in case anything was to happen. There was a knock at my bedroom door. "Who is it" I shouted. " it's me" a voice replied. "One sec I'm almost dressed". I had to rush so I put my dressing gown on and went and opened the door. And there stood my brother my sister my nan and my mother... My dad stayed down stairs because he thought it would be awkward but I called him up so he came into my room too. "Right what do you want" I asked politely. Calum stood up " Chloe I'm sorry I shouldn't be in a mood about you going out with my best friend you love each other and that's that I'm sorry" he hugged me I loved cals hugs they were like teddy bears hugs. " it's ok cal" I whispered in his ear. He went and sat on my bed. " stay safe love " dad said and sat down. Then cal and dad left but surprisingly my nan,mum and sister stayed. "Kay what's this about" I asked. "Nothing" they all said in harmony. Then mum said "do you want us to help you get ready. Your nan can help with your dress, I'll do your hair and your sister can do your make up.." "Sure I ask one thing... Can you go out the room while I put my underwear on please." They giggled and walked out. I got my Lacey underwear on and opened the door. They came in but nobody said anything. Nan suddenly spoke up" I don't like that dress" " um ok" I replied my smile had gone I shot mum and evil look. She just laughed. Then in walked my sister with a beautiful blue dress all sparkly.. " for me ?" I asked. " yes for you" mum replied. I put it on nan helped with the zip then went to make tea. Mum started brushing my hair and asked what I wanted doing with it. She showed me a photo and I nodded. The photo was a girl who had plats that were pulled tight from the front to the back and the rest of her hair was down but really curly. Nan brought up some blue shoes. They went perfectly with my dress. They were perfect. Then my sister started doing my make up. After 10 minutes I was ready. He was already down stairs with cal and dad. Cal pointed to me as I came down the stairs and he turned. His draw dropped. He was just staring at me. "Ummmmm hey" I said "ugh he hey babe" he replied he looked stunned. He was in a black tux omg I loved him in a tux 😘😘. He broke out of his daze and said " WOW!!! that is why I love you" " Awh babe love you to". Dad asked Luke if he wanted a drink but Luke said no because we had to go. I said bye we went to get in the car when cal came out.. " wait Chloe you forgot this." He gave me a suitcase" oh yeah thanks cal" I had remembered then that I had put the condoms and my makeup and some black jeans and tube top into the suitcase..