Part 3: the date

He looked at the suit case and asked what was in it. I told him I'd put the usual stuff in it but he knew I was lying. He kept trying to look I wouldn't let him. Baaabbbee I said quizitivly. "Yes princess" he answered "how long till we get there I'm soon tired" " here we are here babe" he replied with his wonderful smile. We went in. The waiter asked if we had booked. My boyfriend looked at me and said yeah mr &mrs (his last name, you will find out in chapter 3-4). Follow me the waiter said. We followed him to another room. There was only one table. It was decorated beautifully. We sat down. He said " babe you look amazing tonight" " thanks babe you don't look bad your self". He grabbed my hand and asked what I wanted I told him we ordered and ate. Then when we left and got in hone car I fell asleep in the car and he tried waking but failed because he didn't want to hurt me. So he carried me. I woke up as we got into the hotel room. He noticed I was awake I said I wanted a shower. "Wait babe" he said "ok" I went over to him, he patted his lap meaning for me to sit on it so I did. He laughed. "What's so funny?" I asked " I wanted you to sit on my lap with a leg with side of me" "sorry I will 1 second" I stood up and took off my dress and put it on a hanger in the wardrobe. " well" he said I went and sat on his lap ( I'm not going to write the speech marks now it's taking too long). He rubbed my back and I kissed him he kissed back.

WARNING SMUTT BEGINS HERE!!!!!

He slowly uncoupled my bra and threw it on the other side of the bed. He carefully layed me on the bed. Wait babe I said what he asked astonished. I undid his tux and pulled it off and threw it. I undone his belt buckle and slid his trousers off. He kneaded my breast while kissing me. He slowly moved from my lips to my neck. He sucked. Damn this it's going to leave a hickey that I won't be able to cover up but I enjoyed it. So I left him to it. He then cam up to my lips again he I allowed him entrance through my mouth with his tongue. His tongue explored my mouth. We stopped kissing every now and again to take breaths and I we were making noises of pleasure.
He started to pull my knickers off and licked my clit with the tip of his tongue. Fuck sake stop teasing me, fuck me already. I said beg babe beg he replied. Fuck me I screamed I need you inside me. He smiled and he put his tongue inside my vagina and didn't stop. My hand ruffled his hair, with pleasure. He stopped your turn babe. With that he rolled us both over so I was on top and he was on the bottom. I pulled his boxers off with my teeth and used the tip of my tongue to lick the tip of his dick. Stop teasing he screeched. I didn't care I carried on teasing. I began pump his dick with my hand and I put half in my mouth and pumped the rest I began moving my head up and down slowly at first but fast after a while. He arched his back in pleasure his dick went further into my mouth. After a while I stopped. And he rolled us over so he was on top. He positioned him self at my entrance and I made more noises of pleasure. As did he. Aghh yes Luke I've needed this for a while harder baby harder. He began going harder he hit my g spot every time making me moan louder and louder. After 15 minutes he said I'm coming. Ugh Luke st... Before I could finish he came into me his warm liquid inside of me. he stopped and layed beside me. Luke babe we didn't use condoms. SHIT I'm so sorry babe. If we have a baby I'm staying with you. fUcK cals going to kill me. Don't worry we I'll sort something out Luke ? I love you. I love you too babe.....