part 4

"why don't you ask your damn fucking parents who killed my parents and left me a should have killed me too!!!" dark looked shocked "the only family they killed and forgot to kill a baby was a baby named link and if that happens you have to be link......OMG ARE YOU LINK" link smiled warmly and said "yes I'm link" dark blushed "so you are my mate"

~back to the story~

"what the hell do you mean mate" dark sighed "you see vampires have mates which can be vampires or human it doesn't matter whether girl or boy and a name will echo through your head and that is your mates name my mother was my father's mate and we have to turn that mate into a vampire and I knew you had to do something about my mate cause I'm strangely attracted to you it also means we are meant to be together we vampires will fall instantly with our mates and only when our mates fall in love with us the echo will stop and all this time your name has been going through my head and even now" dark said and looked at link who was frozen "uh link hello link" link snapped out of trance and blushed "you mean no way will i ever fall in love with a monster like you go die!!!" dark felt his heart burst with sadness link wanted to say sorry but his mouth refused to listen he hated vampires so much that his own mind refused to allow anything with vampires "dark i-" link got cut if by dark slamming the door shut and leaving.

Link dropped to the floor crying "dark I'm so sorry" he sobbed links heart felt weird for the first time he ever felt this and he never wanted to let go of this feeling he had to choose to go with his mind or his heart in the end he chose to go with his mind and jumped down the window and he landed on his feet when he looked up he saw a very sad dark sitting at the edge of the lake staring up to the sky and it was already night link thought he looked very beautiful his hair shining against the light of the moon his red eyes sparkling link shook his head thinking no i have already made my decision but when he took one step dark looked up he was crying links heart sank to his stomach "no way link the echo stopped do you love me!!!" dark shouted getting up link didn't know what to do so he chose to follow his heart knowing it's for the best he ran to dark engulfing him in a hug link was shorter than dark his head only reached his shoulder and link cried into dark's chest "I'm so sorry dark i was not sure what I was feeling I'm so sorry" link sobbed dark smiled for the first time in ever "link look at me" link slowly raised his head blushing at the sight of dark staring into his red eyes dark cupped his chin and pulled him for a kiss and link immediately kissed back dark licked his lip for entrance and link blushed and opened his mouth a little he shoved his tounge inside exploring everything and finally let go for air "link I love you so much" dark said and hugged link "i love you too"