part 5

Recap

link slowly raised his head blushing at the sight of dark's red eyes dark cupped link's chin and kissed him, link immediately kissed back and dark licked his lip for entrance link blushed and opened his mouth and dark shoved his tounge inside exploring everything finally pulled away for air "I love you so much" dark said and hugged link "i love you too".

~back to story~

Dark finally thought link was his and only his but he was so wrong looks like there is another vampire who loves link "link~" link turned around and saw the vampire he asked directions for "oh it's you" link said dark growled "who are you and what do you want with link" "oh I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself my name is Ben" the other vampire said "i don't care who the hell you are what do you want with link" ben came closer too dark's face "i have nothing to do with him it's you i want" and he kissed dark, dark's eyes widened and he pushed him away "why you little" dark said and drew out his sword link tapped his shoulder dark turned around and link smiled at him and glared at Ben "i will be your opponent" link said and drew out his sword, stepped in front of dark and charged he hit the sword on the chest the vampire fell down holding his chest "wow never knew you were that strong" dark said and hugged link from the behind.

"thanks" link said and pulled dark's collar and kissed him dark returns the kiss and they went holding hands back to the castle leaving ben there all alone (poor ben) when they returned to both of their room dark said something that shocked link "link will you become a vampire" link of course was shocked he knew this was the only way "i-i....yes" dark smiled and took links neck and bit it and drank almost all the blood and link was very dizzy and was about to faint when dark link but his hand and put it on links mouth and link drank the blood and fainted after some time got up "da-dark w-where a-are you" li.k tried to stand up but failed and fell on something warm wait! Something warm!!!! "dark" link said looking down "hey there sleeping beauty" "did it work dark" link asked dark smiled and nodded "yes it did link you look amazing go to the mirror" link went to the mirror and he looked exactly the same except for red eyes and fangs "you can transform back to human cause you were a human before" link smiled and turned back into human he kissed dark and dark kissed back and pushed him on the bed and got on top of him "um dark" "yes~" link blushed "this ie my first time so...." "I'll go easy on you okay and he kissed link.