Chapter 2

I got up throwing on black skinny jeans, white shirt, my black leather jacket, a blue scarf and my black combat boots. I say good bye to my mom who is still sleeping because she took an extra shift at work. I get in my truck trying to turn it on. But the engine sounds like a dying cat

"Great, just what I needed! Its freezing, I'm going to be late and I don't have any other ride" I get out of the truck slamming the door shut.

"Wow take it easy" I jump turning around and see Harry standing on the side walk in front of my drive way. Great now I have a stalker.

"What are you doing here?" I ask walking towards the front of my truck. 

"Going to school, just like you" he points the opposite direction school is in. 

"Well hate to brake it to ya, but schools that way" I point the direction school is in. he laughs a little.

"I know, my rides that way" I nod, he looks at me then to my truck. "Do you need a ride? There's room if you want" I really don't want to but I won't make it on time if I walk and it'll take too long to fix my truck.

"I guess if that's alright" Harry nods I grab my bag walking with Harry down the street. We walk in silence for a while. I hate silence we need to have at least back ground noise. "So where are you from?" 

"The UK" 

"You miss it?"

"Sometimes" he shrugs

"Well that explains the accent"

"What accent? You're the one with an accent" he huffs pointing at me.

"Um. I'm afraid you are mistaken, see you're in America now that means you have the accent" I smile at him. He laughs a little, but had a smile spread across his face his dimples piercing through his cheeks.

We fall back into silence, it's not an awkward silence it comfortable. We arrive at his rides house after turning a few corners. We hop in the already started car I sit in the back next to Harry.

"Hey Niall, this is Erik." Niall? The same Niall from the liquor store? I look up and see these blue eyes and blond hair looking at me.

"I know we've met already" he smirks at me "how's it going cutie?" Harry seems surprised by this.

"My name's not cutie" I tell him again, the smirk on Niall s face grows.

"Apologies" he turns back to the front thinking the horn, I see the same guy who picked up Niall last night open the front door with a blond girl right behind him. I've seen her around school but I've never talked to her.  She get in back with me and Harry, zaynes up front.

"Erik, this is Zayne and his girlfriend" they both say "hi" in unison.

We arrive at school with Niall's music blasting making my chest vibrate "thanks for the ride"

"You're welcome" Harry and Niall reply.

"If you need, I can hive you a ride more often" Niall offers

"No, it's ok. I should be good my truck is just having trouble running in the cold." we walk down the hall to my locker grabbing my B- day papers, the bell rings and we all split down different halls. I go to English.

I sit by Marie, she pulls out the class book "the house on mango street". Marie is very smart all of her classes are either honors, AP, or college classes. I can barley survive high school in normal classes.

"Shit! I forgot the book in my locker. Mr. Harris can I go get my book?"

"Sure, but be fast" Mr. Harris says as he logs in to his computer. When I turn the corner I see a group of guys standing by my locker. ugh I really hope they just move and don't try to be smart. as i get closer one of the guys sees me and notices which locker i am heading for. he moves closer and leans against it.

"excuse me" i point at my locker.

"oh, you want ti get in this locker?" i nod "this one? this one right here number 407?"

"yes, can you please move?" he gets a smirk on his face.

"whats the password?" I jump turning around when I felt someone smack my ass. i notice the other three guys surround me.

"don't touch me!" i spat at the guy with red hair and freckles. he just lowers his eyes to my breasts. i'm not taking this so i move towards the gap between the red head and the other one. the guy leaning against my locker grabs me by the arm slamming me against the lockers knocking the wind out of me. he holds my arms against the wall. he leans in our lips almost touching. his breath hits my neck giving me the chills. I try and get my arms free but his grip only tightens. he leans in next to my ear.

"LOUIS! DON'T YOU TOUCH HER!"I look over and see Harry storming over here his fists clenched tight

"Harry im just having some fun, no big deal" Louis laughs as he leans into the crook of my neck placing small kisses. 

"not with her!" he says making Louis look at him before socking him in the nose "leave her alone!"

"You're going to regret that!" the kid with red hair says as he swing his fist at Harry. Before he gets to close I kick him in the worst place to kick a man. Just after I did that Harry hits him in the same place he hit Louis. The kid drops to the ground trying to hold his junk and stop his nose from bleeding.

Harry looks at me with his eyebrows raised with a shocked look on his face.

"what? he touched me i wasn't going to let him get away with that." 

"I wasn't planning on letting him" he laughed. Louis and his friends helped the red head up. "see you around, 407" Harry and I stayed as they walked off, they turned the corner before i let out a breath i didn't know I was holding. I look to were Harry was standing and see hes walked away. as see him turn the corner "Harry wait!"

"Erik! I said you could get your book not yell after boys."

"no I wasn't chasing him-"

"it doesn't matter,Erik" I never got the chance to grab my book so I end up sharing with Marie.

After school I wait by Nialls car for Harry to say thank you. I see him walking with the group. he looks at me and I can tell he knows what i want to talk about. 

"i'll be there in a minute guys." Harry says patting Nialls back

"alright mate" Harry walks with away from the group so we can talk.

"hey" he says

"Hey"