hi im jess ill be taking ur order

That's you

That's you

Everybody else is the same

So hi I'm jessica but everybody calls me jess and im a 16 year old waitress at a local restaurant in L.A so u could say it's kinda a regular thing for famous people to come in and out of here. But one day my life changed upside down.

It was a normal day at the restaurant and I had just got done with my break and it was probably like 12 in the afternoon and my boss cole told me that I had a table waiting for me to take there drink orders, so I walk over to there table and I recognized both of them it was josh Richards and Bryce hall "hi I'm jess and I'll be your waitress this afternoon, what drinks can I get for you today" "uhh sprite" bryce said "I'll have a coke please thank you" "no problem I'll be back with ur drinks and while I'm gone try and think of what you'll order". I walk away and go to the back and get ice and Bryce's Sprite ready and then josh's coke and head back to there table "hi I'm back here is your Sprite and your coke, are u guys ready to order" "uh yea" they give me there order and I do the same thing I did as there drinks but as I'm walking back to there table I hear the bell ring indicating someone has walked in, so I look over to the door and I see Brandon my boyfriend, he sees me and walks over to me as soon as I get to josh and Bryce's table "hey jess um i dont know how to tell you this but I kinda um cheated with kylee it was a one time thing itll never happen again i swear" "were you drunk" "no..." "were u high" "no" "then u had full control over what u were doing and u still did it are u kidding me" "jess I said it was a one time thing" "look brandon it's not working anymore and if ur not gonna order anything then leave and dont talk to me anymore were done" I said and turned towards josh and bryce with tears in my eyes "I'm sorry for the delay here u go enjoy" I said on the verge of bawling my eyes out. I turn around to walk away but someone grabs my wrist and I turn and am engulfed into a giant hug by who i think is Josh. "Everything is gonna be ok, I know it hurts now but it was for the best and if he had full control over that hes one stupid idiot to cheat on such a beautiful girl like u, u deserve so much better than that" and by this point I was bawling and for some weird reason I felt safe even tho I dont even know him "thank you" I squeaked out "u dont have to thank me, I know this isn't the time but the sway boys are having a party tonight if u wanna come to get ur mind off of everything" he told me and them gave me a peice of paper with an address a time and a phone number "the numbers mine if u ever need anything" "uh thank u it means alot" "yes no problem". He said and I start to walk away but turn around "I'll see u tonight" I said with a half smile which cause him to smile brightly.

So I was looking through my closet for something to wear to the party until I found it

Me and josh have been texting all day surprisingly and I told him that I was on my way

When I get there the party was already packed so when I get in there I go and find the kitchen to just get drunk. I've been in here for probly like 20 minutes and I've had at least 20 shots when I hear someone walk into the kitchen "jess?" I turn around to see josh standing there with bryce and jaden "hey" I said and give him a drunken smile "jess how many of those have u had?" He asked abit worried, I started giggling "like 20" I said and giggling harder "jess come on you've had enough for tonight" "awe come on I just got my heart broken by a guy I dated for 3 years because he cheated with his ex, I need more" I said while grabbing the bottle of vodka "no no no no jess you've had enough" "but I still feel the pain which means I'm not drunk enough yet" I said starting to get sad because I'm thinking about Brandon "jess hes stupid he doesn't deserve u, u deserve someone who wont ever even think about doing what he did" "yes so I need to get over him so I need to get drunk and have a drunken hookup with a random dude that I'll regret doing in the morning" i said nonchalantly "i like this girl" bryce said eyeing me "yea not u" i said laughing "aww darn it" "ok but jess we need to get u out of the kitchen and go have fun....u wanna dance with me" he asked "sure" he grabs my hand and drags me to the living room where everyone is dancing and talk dirty to me by jason derulo came on and I was so drunk I started to arch my back so my ass was on josh's thing "jess" "I'm getting my mind off of everything just go with it" I tell him and he grabs my hips and pulls me closer to him.

This was the night everything changed for me.

The next morning I woke up in a bedroom i didnt recognize as my own until i sat up and realized i was naked and turned and saw josh laying next to me and prayed to god that he wasnt naked so i hesitantly lifted the comforter and saw that he was naked. And then the headache came and I whined loudly accidentally waking up josh he turns to look at me then looks under the blanket "oh shit did we" "i think so" I whined again "wanna aspirin" "yea that'd be great" he got up put his boxers on and went to his bathroom and came back with 2 pills in his hand and handed them to me with a glass of water "thanks" "no problem, so u want breakfast" "yea I just need to get dressed and I'll be right out" I told him and got up with the sheets and grabbed my Jean's and top and walked into the bathroom and 3 minutes later I walked out and me and josh walked down stairs to the kitchen and when we walk in Bryce and Jaden are in there and they looked up at us as we walked in and bryce smirked and opened his mouth to say something bit I interrupted "dont say a fucking word" "got it" I started laughing out of nowhere "what" josh asked "I guess I did get my hookup didnt I" I said laughing even harder and josh just pushed my shoulder "shup up" bryce started laughing with me "like i said before i really like this girl shes knows how to hang" i smiled "well i gotta go I'll text ya later josh byeeeee" i said and walked out the door and too my car and drove home.