what are u doing here

Smut warningggggg. Enjoy

So its been a month since Brandon and I broke up and I've gotten very close with josh and alittle bit with bryce and jaden but mostly josh we tell each other everything and I'm spending the weekend with them and I'm packing my stuff and josh is on his say over to pick me up. So I just got all my stuff in my bag and I heard a honk outside and I smiled to myself and grabbed my bag and ran out the door and into Josh's car. "Hey jess u ready to stay with the most hottest guys in the U.S at the moment" he smirked and winked at me "yes sure whatever u say Joshy woshy" I smiled at him and he backed out of my driveway and it took like 20 minutes to get to the sway house.

So I've been here for like 3 hours now and we were playing truth or dare "jess truth or dare" bryce asked me "dare" I said confident, they all start smirking at me "oh god I'm totally second guessing now" "no no no no no no second guessing u said dare so I have a dare for u" bryce said confident "uh ok shoot what's ur dare" "kiss the hottest guy in the room" i look at all of them but Josh catches my eye, so I do what any girl would do since he was sitting right next to me I turned his head and smashed my lips onto his and hes cought off guard but soon kisses me back and we start making out and he pulls me onto his lap and out of nowhere I feel 2 arms wrap around me and pull me off of him and put me down and I look up to see kio looking at me smirking "well that was unexpected" griffin says "uh yes hes a good kisser I got carried away" I smirked at josh and he blushed HE FREAKING BLUSHED I made the josh Richard's blush.

It's been like an hour and we hear the doorbell ring "I'll get it" I said as I got up and went to the door to answer it and when I do I felt like I was gonna cry "what are u doing here" I asked him but he just looked away from me "brandon what are u doing here" I said more sternly "um I want u back I know I fucked up and u probly dont trust me and I get if u never fully will again but I think I deserve a second chance jess" "no no fucking way Brandon u hurt me way to fucking much for me to forgive u and date u again I dont wanna sit at home and worry that ur out fucking kylee every night so just leave and how did u know I was here...." he just looked down "have u been watching me" "no-no" he said fiddling with his elbow and now I know hes lying "well now I know ur lying, why the fuck are u following me" I said now pissed yet so very hurt at the same time "I-I I um I just wanted to make sure u were ok" "IM FINE" I yelled and slammed the door closed and started crying uncontrollably and slowly walked back to the guys and once I walk in the room Josh looks at me and gets up and I'm in his arms within seconds "what's wrong princess" he asked me "b-b-b-Brandon w-wa-was at th-the door" I said that and cried even harder "hes been following me" I said scared "it's ok babe ur safe here ur safe with me" he said taking my head off his chest and looking me in the eyes "ur okay with me" I smiled and hugged him and for the second time in a month I felt safe and it's in the same position, in Josh's arms. Idk what it is but I just feel so safe with him "can I stay here awhile I dont really wanna leave I feel safe with u" i said really quietly I'm surprised he heard me "of course" he said kissing the top of my head "wanna go to bed" he asked me "yea" I said and he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room shouting "were going to bed she needs rest" and once we get to his room I go in his bathroom and change into my pjs which are and croped top and shorts.

 Idk what it is but I just feel so safe with him "can I stay here awhile I dont really wanna leave I feel safe with u" i said really quietly I'm surprised he heard me "of course" he said kissing the top of my head "wanna go to bed" he asked me "ye...