Tha accident

Hope you enjoy!

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

++++ Eren pov ++++

I was being tested on again and then blacked out.

++++ Levi pov ++++

I was cleaning when I heard Eren scream. I ran toward the sound. I ran in to see Eren on the floor and Hanji flipping out.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked.

"I don't know. He blacked out when I put the thing on his head" Hanji yelled.

By this time everyone was here. I walked over to Eren and picked him up.

"Just leave him. We will have one person watch over him 24/7 and we will switch. I will put him in my room and watch him first. The rest of you will tell the one that are not here what is going on and get back to work. Hanji you try to find out what happened. Got it!" I said

Everyone answered with yes sir or yes. I carried Eren, who was surprisingly light, to my room. I laid him down and sat next to him pulling out my book. Then the door flung open. Mikasa.

"Is he ok?" she said as she walked over to us.

"Yes" I said.

"I knew the testing was a bad idea. Your going to hurt him or kill him." She yelled

"Well it his choice."

She laid next to him and was playing with his hair. This is gross she really like him but they are like brother and sister. Ewww! Mikasa stayed for a hours and then I told her to get the fuck out of my room. It was like midnight so I changed well now who is going to watch him. I can't leave him alone. I guess I will sleep with him. I pushed him over and got in. I pulled up the covers and fell asleep. I woke up to a little boy with blue eyes and brown hair. Wait is that Eren!!!!

"Hey mister, where am I and who are you" he said.