I love you

Hope you enjoy!

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Shit!!! Shit!!!

"Ok Eren it not what it looks like. What do you remember?"

"I remember blacking out after Hanji tests"

"Well you were out for that day and you were watch by me. That night I was sleeping and I woke up to a 7 year old you. Later that day you got covered in soap so I got a bath ready but you told me you needed help getting undressed and as I was undressing you and this happened" I said.

"Ok well I am sorry oh did I say anything about you?" He said.

"You told me you loved me and admired me. The whole day you were calling me Levi-kun. Oh and Mikasa told me that you had a crush on me and in front of everyone"

"Ok well don't worry I do not like you like that anymore" he said.

I nodded and realize he was still on my lap.

"Can you get off my lap?"

"Oh yeah sorry" he said blushing as he got off of me.

"Well I am going to go shower. Thanks for taking care of me. See you later captain." He said as he walked out.

++++ Eren pov ++++

Wow so now everyone knows that I have a crush on levi when I was little. Great there go my chance at being normal. The only one that knew I was gay was me, Mikasa, and Armin. Then one time I am out and now everyone knows. I turned on the shower and pulled off my pant and hoped in. I also just lied I am still madly in love with Levi. I was going to confess to him when I was alone with him but now this happens. All I want is to leave. How will I face Levi knowing that one I lied to him and two he knows I had a crush on him. I am just happy that he doesn't hate me.

After I was done showering, I lock myself in my room. I missed lunch and dinner.

++++ Levi pov ++++

Eren missed lunch and dinner. He must not want to see anyone. Well I should bring him something to eat at least.

I knocked on the door but nothing. I did it again and still nothing so I walked in. He was sleeping. I walked over to him. I set the plate down on the table.

"Hey Eren wake up"

Nothing

"Hey wake up" I said as I tapped him.

Nothing

"Eren wake up" I said as I pushed him.

He moved a little and turn but still nothing.

How can I wake him up. Well I will let him sleep. I started to play with his hair. It so soft. I looked at his face and started to move toward it. No!!!!! No!!!!!! What am I doing??!?!?! I can stop. The next thing I felt was his lips they were so soft. I pulled back and walked out the door. OH MY GOD!!!!!! I kissed him. I got to my room and laid down. I am falling for him. Shit!! I fall for him after he tells me he doesn't like me like that.

++++ Eren pov ++++

I woke up and looked at the time. Midnight. I am really hungry. I turned on the light and saw a plate cover in aluminum. I unwrapped its and saw turkey, bread, and butter. Oh who leave this? I ate then went back to sleep. I walked out and grabbed a drink. As I walk through the dining hall I saw Levi sleeping on his work. I put my drink down and I picked him up. I carried him to his room and laid him on the bed. I pulled the cover over him and left. I when and put all of his papers in a pile and went back into his room. I placed it on the stand next to his bed. I then ate and when to bed.