Levi-kun

Hope you enjoy!

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"Eren is that you!" I asked not believing.

"Yeah and wait are you captain Levi from the servery core"

"Yes"

"Oh my fucking god I love you so much!!!!!!! I want to be just like you. I really really admire you!!!!" He yelled as he hugged me.

WHAT THE  FUCK!!! Why is Eren acting like this.

"Eren you need to come with me."

"Ok Levi-kun"

I got up and walked into Hanji office.

"Hanji what the fuck is going on?"

"What happened" she asked.

I just pointed to Eren who was hiding behind me.

"Wait is that..."

"Yeah it is"

"I will look in to it" she said and told me to watch him.

"Excuse me Levi-kun I'm hungry" Eren said

"Ok follow me"

I walked in to the dinning hall and Eren got food everyone didn't notice him until Jean yelled Levi who is the kid. Eren hid behind me and held my leg.

"Stop!!!!! your loud ass mouth just scared him?" I yelled

"Well who is he?"

"I will let you guess" I said but then I heard Mikasa say something.

"What was that Mikasa?" I said.

As I said Mikasa, Eren looked around.

"Mikasa is not here?" He said

"Mikasa is the black haired bitch over there" I said as I pointed to her.

Eren then let go of my leg and walked over to her.

"Hey this is not her she is a grown up Levi-kun"

"Wait is that you Eren?!?!?!?!?!" Mikasa yelled

Eren ran and hid behind me again.

" Levi-kun I don't like her. She is to loud."

"Here take your food and go sit and eat Eren" I said handing him his tray.

"Ok Levi-kun"

"So it is Eren!"

"Yeah and I wanted to ask you something. Why the fuck dose he keep calling me Levi-kun?"

"Oh I think I know what happened. Eren is now 7 years old again so he still has his crush on you. Also it is 3 years before the wall broke so Hanji change him back to when he was 7." Mikasa explained

"Why dose he have a crush on me"

"Oh he alway though that everyone was to chill want there were Titan on the outside of the walls. Or as he said he hate being cantal and waiting to be eaten. He said he wanted to be in the servery core to be free and one day we were watching the servery core coming in and he saw you" she said.

"Ok whatever" I said but in all truth I was touched.

"Wait does he still have this crush of his?" I asked

"Mmmm........ Yeah I think" as soon as she said that I felt my heart skip a beat.

Everyone now knows he has a crush on me and since he was 7 too.

After we ate, I was cleaning and Eren was following. I was cleaning the windows and when I turn around I saw the cutest thing ever. Eren I guess wanted to help but fell and is now covered in soap. Awww!!

"Eren come on you need a bath?"

I filled the tube and let Eren in.

"Here do not take to long"

"Ok Levi-kun"

I walked outage shut the door and pick up my book as I laid down. I then heard the door open and a blushing Eren came out.

"I do not know how to take off all these belts"

Oh yeah he is in his uniform.

"Ok come here"

Eren walked over to me and I picked him up and put him on my lap facing me. I started to unbuckled his belts. I got all the belts off then I pulled off his shirt. I was unbuttoning his pant. God this is so embarrassing to me. Please let him not remember what happened when he changes back. As I unzipped his zipper the next thing I see is chest. He changed back shit.

"Mmmm captain why are you undressing me? And why am I on your lap?"

Shit why did this happen now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!