Your first time

•cuss warning
•lemon (for all those dirty people😂😉😉)
Y/n's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Oh no I'm in heat' I think as I hug myself trying not to jump on Bakugo it Kiri, "hey are you ok?" Bakugo said with a little worry in the tone of his voice. "Y-ya" I say trying not to jump on him, I see Bakugo look at me with concern and worry in his crimson red eyes, "hey guys I'm here-oh Y/N you don't look so good" said another alpha,Kiri, "because she probably isn't." Bakugo said sternly at Kiri.

"Bakubro why are you so-" Kiri gets interrupted as I jump on Bakugo shoving my nose in his sweat glands to get his sent, and scratching at his shirt wanting him to take it off. "W-woah Y-Y/N what are you doing??!!" Bakugo said in shock, "I-I-iwantyoubakugo" I say really fast hoping he doesn't understand what I just said 'OMG I DIDNT JUST SAY THAT FUCKKKKKKKKKK LORD HELP ME A SOUL IN NEED' I say in my head as I'm licking bakugou's sweat glands.

Bakugo's pov
•~~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

'D-did she just say she wants me?' I ask myself holding her, I look up to Kiri and mouth to him 'GET OUT FUCKING SHITY HAIR' I look at Y/N and put my hands around her waist pulling her closer closing the gap between our body "so you want me huh" I say smirking looking at her blushing face.

I then attack her neck leaving a hickey going up to her mouth kissing her, I push her agents the wall kissing her rough, yet passionately so I don't hurt her fragile body, or so I thought she was fragile until she pushed me onto the bed and sat on my chest kissing me roughly trailing a hand down my body and putting her hands up my shirt feeling my 6 pack.

~3rd person~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N puts her hands up bakugo's shirt and pulling the shirt up as she stops kissing him and pulls his shirt off and goes back to kissing his lips, just as things are getting heated Kiri has to walk in and ruin things, again, "hey guy-" Kiri says lookin at what's going on "GET THE FUCK OUT SHITY HAIR WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Bakugo yells getting up and putting Y/N by his side and pushing Kiri out and walks out to teach Kiri not to go in you'r room. "DONT COME IN HER ROOM UNTIL I TELL YOU TO UNDERSTAND" Bakugo yells at Kiri "y-ya" kiri says getting a little scared, "bakugo kiri please stop." You day as you walk out blushing going to bakugo and holding his hand, "b-but-" Bakugo says but gets cut off by you "no buts" you say pulling Bakugo into you'r room.

"Where did we leave off" Bakugo says pushing you to the bed and kissing you and unbuttoning you'r shirt, (remember it's night in this you don't sleep with a bra,in case you forgot) Bakugo starts sucking on your nipple and massaging the other one "mmm" you let a little moan escape your mouth, "i love your moans" Bakugo says keeping his mouth on your nipple kissing down to your panty line and pulling it off with his teeth. "B-Bakugo" you say a blushing mess "don't get all shy on me now baby" he says kissing your neck going down to your womanhood "b-Bakugo" you moan as he licks your clit and sucking on it, "mhm" he hummed out as he starts to suck on you and he puts his hands around your legs holding you still, "Bakugo it feels so g-good" you moan again as he sticks two fingers in you "ahhhh" you moaned out loud "you like that" he says keeping his face in between your legs,

"I'm cumming Bakugo" you scream out "hold it until you call me my name" he says "b-Bakugo" you moan out "no" he says rubbing your clit "d-daddy" you scream "yes baby girl you can cum now" he says licking your cum off of your womanhood. He then pulls off his pants and boxers "come here baby" he says and you scoot to him "suck baby" he says as you lick the tip of his dick, you then soon enough take as much as you can "oh your so good baby" he says pushing your head onto his dick making you gag. He pulls your head off after cumming inside your mouth "are you a virgin?" He asks getting ready and your entrance "y-yes" you say nervously "hey don't worry I won't hurt you that much he says pushing some in letting you get use to it "OW OW OW OW" you scream in pain and pleasure, "are you ok baby" Bakugo asks wiping off a tear that's rolling down your cheek "the pain will turn into pleasure I promise baby" he says as he pushes it all in letting you get used to it, "ahhhhh" you moan biting your lip "y-you can move" you say to Bakugo as he starts moving while holding your waist. "Ahhhhh" you moan as he pounds into you hard and rough, "I'm cumming daddy" you moan loud as you cum, Bakugo pulls out and cums on you'r stomach.

"Thank you" you say hugging Bakugo and lay down on top of him, "ofc anytime" bakugo says hugging you back, and you fall asleep in that position, and little did you know someone could hear you and Bakugo and got really jealous.

"I guess if you want someone dead you have to do it yourself"

To be continued...

Thank y'all for all the support in my story's love y'all little precious beans💙