Min Y/n Profile

Stage name: Jennie

Name: Min Y/n 

Nicknames: innocent potato, Dance Queen, Rap Queen, Gucci Princess, Boy crush, High Note Goddess, Baking Queen and Cooking Goddess.

Birthday: January 16th, 1996

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn 

Birthplace: Buk-gu, Daegu, South Korea.

Height: 163 cm (5'4")

Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs)

Instagram: Jennie.offical

Tik Tok: Jennie_offical

Twitter: Jennie_offical

Vlive: Jennie

Youtube: Jennie

Facts:

- Y/n was born in Buk-gu, Daegu, South Korea.

- Her family consists of mum, dad, her and her two older brothers (Min Yoongi and Min Geum-jae.)

- Y/n can play the acoustic and electric guitar.

- Y/n is called the high note goddess because she can hit notes that most people can't and she can hold them for a long time.

- She has 2 puppies, Kai and Kuma.

- She is fluent in Korean, English, Japanese and Latin.

- Y/n can also play the piano and flute.

- She is close friends with all of the members of NCT, all of the members of Stray Kids and BIG BANG'S G-Dragon.

- She acted in G-Dragon's 'That XX' mv.

- She was featured in BIG BANG'S G-Dragon's 'Black', Lee Hi's 'Specail' and BIG BANG's Seungri's 'GG Bel'.

- Y/n loves to cook and bake.

- She works out a lot.

- Growing up, she did gymnastics, boxing and kickboxing, along side competitive boxing and competitive kickboxing.

- She would often bake and cook things for her parents and brothers.

- She had to move in with Yoongi after Yoongi, Geum-jae and her parents wanted her to move back to Korea from Canada.

- She has a few tattoos and a few piercings.

- She is quite curvy yet slim.

- Y/m has very beautiful long hair.

- She is a solo kpop artist and she goes by the name of Jennie.

- She trained for 5 months (January 2018 to May 2018).

- Y/n debuted on July 20th, 2018.

- She won her very first award with her debut album and she performed at MAMA 2019 and her brother Yoongi, was there at MAMA 2019 and he was very proud of her for what she managed to do.

- She loves taking selfies with her friends and Yoongi.

- She loves going swimming and diving.

- She loves to build her own things.

- She has her driver's license.

- She loves to draw and she is quite good at it.

- Y/n is quite strong because of how much she works out and how intense her work out routine is. 

- When Y/n was about 15 or 16 years old, she was nearly raped by one her teachers at school, thankfully her brother, Yoongi walked into the room to get her and saw what was happening and put an end to it.

- Her choreography is very difficult and it takes a lot out of her.

- She also designs her own merchandise and her own album covers.

- She is known to be the Kpop Goth girl because of the way she dresses.

- She loves to dance.

- She is very smart.

- Y/n loves to play basketball and she will often play it with Yoongi.

- She also loves to go swimming.

- She has her gun license and she owns a bow and arrows she uses to go hunting with Yoongi, Geum-jae and her father.

- Y/n is quite the tomboy and she always has been.

- When she was younger, she would constantly be climbing up trees and just sitting in them and she still does that only she does it to take beautiful pictures of the sunset and sunrise.

- She loves painting.

- She loves 80s and 90s rock and roll and she owns a lot of rock band t-shirts.

- She can be very weird at times but its more of a crackhead weird type then anything else.

- She may be short but she is one hell of a fighter.

- Once she stopped a school shooting from happening when she was in high school.

- She was on her high school's boys basketball team.

- She was shot in her lower leg while trying to stop yve school shooting and as a result she has a scar in the spot she was shot.

- She is very good at makeup and she will often do her own makeup whenever she does a special Halloween concert or dance practice or whatever she ends up doing for Halloween.

- She will play video games in her spare time.

- She loves to read and she does it often.

- She loves anime.

- She also loves Harry Potter and she has read all the books more then ten times snd she has seen all of the movies over a thousand times. And she prefers the movies over the books. And she has a lot of Harry Potter merchandise.

- She is very flexible.

- She has a bad ass side to her and she isn't afraid to show it.

- She loves to meditate and do yoga.

- She loves kids.

- She is a very friendly person.

- She is very funny and she loves making her friends and family laugh.

- Y/n raps faster than Yoongi.

- She is known for having the most creative and breathtaking music videos.