The Concert

I was getting ready to perform my first song of the night when my best friends families came into the room with my manager. They smiled softly to me and I walked over to them and gave them all a hug each.

"It's good to see you again Y/n. Especially after all these years. We just wish we were meeting you on terms that weren't the deaths of the others." Mike's mother says.

"Same goes for all of you. I'm really happy you all came here to my concert tonight." I told them.

"When you reached out to us and invited us to come here to see your performances in memory of them we all couldn't turn you down. You are part of all of our families and we all know how much they have supported you with your journey to becoming an idol." Jayne's father says.

"I appreciate everything you all have done for me and if any of you ever need anything don't hesitate to call me. I am more then happy to lend a helping hand to you all." I told them.

"We will, don't worry Y/n." Brandy's mother says.

"Well we should get you all back to your seats. So Y/n can finish getting ready." My manager says and they all nodded.

They left and I finished getting ready to go out on stage. Once I was ready, I got my mic and I headed out. My staff members wished me luck and they all clapped for me as I waljed down the hallway and to the stage. Let's just hope everything goes as planned.

Later....

"So before I start the next round of performances, I have to tell you all something very important and I am sure that you all want to know why I am wearinh this outfit. I am right?" I said snd everyone said yes.

"The reason why I am wearing this outfit is because on Monday my best friends from when I was growing up pasted away in the plane crash that was on the news." I started off by saying.

"And this is what I wore the last time I saw them. And this leather jacket, me and my friends all got together because we were like siblings and no matter what, nothing could separate us all." I explained.

"And they were my biggest supporters from the very beginning of my career and they were always there at every single concert I held here in Seoul. And they meant a lot to me." I said on the verge of tears.

"I know that they were so proud of me because they knew how much this meant to me. And I am sure they would be so happy to hear that I will be performing at the BBMA's for the first time but unfortunately, I didn't get to tell them that." I implied, a tear rolling down my cheek.

"So this next round of performances will be in their memory and their families are here in the audience to watch them live and in person because they too have been there for me from the beginning and they made me part of each of their families." I told them.

"And I feel that it is only right to do this for thrm because they meant so much to me and I will always be grateful for them and how they helped me come this far along with you all." I state.

"So guys, this is for you. I will miss you all very much and I hope you all enjoy these performances." I said.

I got ready to start performing the songs but before I did I had one last thing to say.

"If you all could turn on your flashlights pn your phones and turn off your light sticks that would be very much appreciated. And feel free to sing along if you know the songs." I said and once everyone did that, I started to perform the first song.

After the concert....

I was in my dressing room getting changed out of the clothes I did my last few performances in while I talked with my staff members. They were comforting me because I broke down into tears after the concert had ended because my friends deathe finally hit me and I just couldn't hold it in anymore.