Kickboxing Practice

I woke up to the sound the of my alarm clock going off. I groaned and turned it off. It's like 6:30 in the morning and I have to get up and get ready for my kickboxing partner to get here so him and I can pratice. Sighing, I got up out of bed and got a quick shower then got dressed. Once I was done in the shower, I grabbed a towel and dried off. I then walked into my bedroom and put on my kickboxing clothes.

Outfit:

I tied my hair up and left my room

I tied my hair up and left my room. I got to the living room and sat down on the couch and waited for him to get here. As I waited, I played games on my phone so I wouldn't wake the others up with the tv.

7:00 AM...

There was a knock on the front door and I got up and opened the door. It was my kickboxing partner, Hon. He smiled to me and he gave me a hug. I let him inside the dorm and closed the door behind him, locking it. I then showed him the way to the gym. We got to the gym and we headed inside. We put on some music, but we didn't turn it up so loud that it would wake up the others and we got to work.

An hour later.....

I had Hon in a headlock while he was trying to free himself. The door to the gym opened and in walked the others. Hon manged to free himself and he pushed me to the ground in the process. I instantly got up and he punched me in the face, giving me a cut on my bottom lip. I smirked at him.

"So, you wanna go down that road now do ya?" I said and he smirked.

"You know how I am Y/n. Let's see what you got." he says and I looked at him.]

"Your on Hon." I replied and I did a round house kick and I hit him in the side of the head.

He lost his balance for a second but when he regained it, he went to punch me but I grabbed his fist and I flipped him onto his back. I then got on top of him and pinned him to the ground. He somehow manged to flip us over so the he was on top of me and he pinned my hands above my head. He smirked at me, I chuckled and shock my head. Then, I wrapped my legs around his neck and I started choking him. This caused him to let go of my hands and stand up. I placed my hands on the ground and I used my legs to flipped him onto his back. I then put him into a head lock and he tried his best to free himself but this time he couldn't, so he tapped out.

I let him go and he gasped for air as he laid on the ground. I got up off of the ground and I walked over to my water and bent over to grab it. Once I had grabbed it, I stood back up and drank some of it.

"You've still got it Y/n" Yoongi says and I smiled.

"Thanks Yoongi. I didn't really stop practicing even after I moved to Canada." I told him and he smiled.

"I can tell. And you have gotten a lot stronger." He says and I chuckled.

"That too." I state.

"Have you always done kickboxing Y/n?" Jungkook asked and I nodded.