epilogue

hey girlypops!!!

:,(

i'm sorry for the people who actually liked this book because this sucks and i hate it.

enjoy this hot garbage :)

"Jack are you ready?" Daniel peaked his head into the room. "Zach and Jonah are waiting for us downstairs."

Jack nodded and grabbed his suit jacket off of his bed. He grabbed his phone and wallet before putting the emerald green jacket on.

He followed Corbyn down the stairs. Jack lost his breath as his eyes landed on Zach who was holding his boutonnière. Jack took a deep breath as he got to the bottom the stairs.

"You look amazing." Zach let out a breath and grabbed Jack's hand. They shared a quick kiss before Jack's dad handed him Zach's boutonnière. They put them on each other. Jack's was yellow and Zach's was green. Jack's suit was an emerald green while Zach's was a medium brown color. They both had black dress pants on. Jack had a brown bow tie and Zach had a green slim tie on.

They all went to the backyard for pictures. Corbyn and his date also showed up a little later for pictures.

After pictures they left for dinner at Panera.

Then they went to prom.

They showed their tickets and school IDs or guest forms before getting the wrist band and going in to the actual dance.

Jack didn't bring Bagel because he knew she would get uncomfortable and overwhelmed.

The friend group went to the photobooth before they went to the dance floor. They danced to the usual school dance music before a slow song came on.

Zach grabbed Jack's hips and pulled him close to himself. Jack let out a laugh before wrapping his arms around Zach's shoulders. They shared a small kiss before gently swaying to the music.

Zach leaned down so his mouth was right next to Jack's ear. "I love you."

Jack smiled and pressed a gentle kiss to Zach's chest. "I love you too."

306 words.

this is so bad and i'm so sorry.

let me know what you think :,(

- cass