Chapter 1

Somewhere in the galaxy 4 AD. BY

There was no stranger night than that. The sky had taken its usual dark hues, and yet it was difficult to perceive anything else. A thick mist had indeed invaded the city and nothing but the muffled lights of the dwellings could not see him.
Yet she was looking beyond all that. What was going on up there? Was it still war? Had the world changed again? From the height of these few years, she still did not understand everything that had been played at that time.
So when she didn't understand, she imagined.
She saw war as a ballet of ships, the same ships she tended to see here, a ballet of spinning lights. And if she was aware that war was killing, she hid this aspect.
Would she know war one day?

-Enael, it's time.

She heard the muffled voice of a lady and jumped. She hadn't seen the time - because in truth, she still couldn't read it correctly - but she knew what it meant and immediately jumped out of the window sill to rush into her bed.
When she opened the door, she gave him an accusing look.

"You weren't in bed, were you?" "

The child hid her embarrassment through her blanket.

"Godmother, I can't sleep, it's too early"

She smiles. This child had never been hers. He had been told when news of Yavin's defeat of the Empire spread through the system. When her parents knew that the Death Star had been destroyed, they knew that the end of the Empire was just a matter of time. And they also knew what would probably happen to the great imperials.
And their child.
She was then only an infant not even a year old. She was "only" her mother's best friend. She had promised her mother that she would protect her, she had agreed to take care of her and educate her as best she could.
Today, looking at the little girl, she saw her friend there. Because it was undeniable that she had taken on the features of her mother. Her caramel, thick brown hair, going through light imperfect curls and her big blue eyes. No doubt that Eleonore lived through her daughter. It had also inherited its rebellious character.

"It is already far too late to sleep when you are a 4 year old girl". She threw her in a falsely accusing tone. She came to rest on the edge of the bed. "But ... Maybe a story will help you sleep?" "

The child's eyes lit up, she approached her to distinguish each syllable from the story.

"And what kind of story? She said in a honeyed tone.

The child wondered what story she was going to hear this time. Was she still going to talk about Lord Vader's military campaigns? This man terrified her. From the height of these 4 years, she had never seen him except in a hologram but nevertheless, it inspired her with a strange feeling. She feared him but couldn't help knowing more about him, the empire from which she came.

"What if I told you how it all started?" "

The child nodded quickly, of course she wanted to know. She wanted to know everything.
The lady sitting next to her smiled at her while passing her hand through a rebellious wick that had come to land before the eyes of the little girl.

"Well, a very long time ago, In a galaxy far far away ..."