chapter 24

Leo POV

Today is Friday the last day in the first week of school I am now at the cafe I am having a cup of coffee and a cheese cake, me and the middle aged lady that works in this cafe are very close friends now.

I come here everyday orders coffee and any kind of cake or chocolate chip muffins, we talk a lot while I eat my cake and drink my coffee her name is Maria I knew a lot about her and she also knows a lot about me and my brothers, we have a good time together! What I like the most about her that her art foam is crazy good!

(Picture of Leo's coffee)

(Picture of cheese cake 🍰)

I am now listening to a boring English class, I had a constant bad feeling the last two days I dream a lot about my father but when I wake up I don't remember the dream, it's as if it never happened!

••••••••••••••••••••

Two months later

Finally! Ganganam high school left our school!! the principal was very happy that nothing bad happened in the time they were staying here,! although they harassed me a few times but I ignored them the girls there are sluts.

We now are watching a movie and it's awful I don't know what does Adam find good in this awful movie.

"Ring Ring" the door bell was ringing ken was going to get it

"I will get it" I said as I pushed him back on the couch

I went and open the door I froze in my place why did he come

"Leo whose there?" Liam yelled from inside I just stood there unable to move

"Won't you let me in?" My dad asked standing on the doors

Liam came and told me to get inside I went to my room and locked my door.

Liam POV

It was our dad why did he come I forgot the last time I saw him I think it was two years ago!

"Get in " I said sternly

"Thank you son" he said smiling a smug smile and sitting on the couch

If he wasn't my dad I could have punched him in the face.

"What do you want?" I said trying to keep myself from jumping on him and rip his throat from his neck

"Leo" he said quietly while putting a leg over another all my feelings of anger was now gone instead there was fear I can't prevent him from taking leo, he is his father that's why I was keeping leo away from him.

"You can't he won't go with you" I gather my courage and said angrily to him while I can see Ken's face went pale

"Yes I can! I am his father I will take him far away from you that he won't even remember you when he grows up" he said grinning in an evil grin

"I was just informing you I wasn't taking your opinion" he exclaimed while I heard Leo's screaming I was rushing to him when two body guards holded me I fought with all I got and when I finished Leo was already gone and my dad was gone too I failed in protecting my little angel.

Leo POV

"Get me back " I screamed in my tears

"Please leave me alone I don't want to go with you" I screamed harder and he just ignored me

"Liam " I muttered in my crying as they put something on my nose and I felt in a dark place

The next thing I realized when I opened my eyes after a long sleep that felt like ages .

I wasn't in America I was in Germany accurately Berlin I am now far away from my brothers.