chapter 2 (its about it go down)

a/n(sorry i took so long to update but somehow, things got busy)

(year 3 , middle school)

The teacher walked into class with a stack of papers and a serious look on his face. 

"Today we will discuss your future career choices" he threw the papers to the side and said " but I know you all want to be heroes!" everyone but Izuku and Bakahoe (Bakugou) began showing off their quirks " yes yes I know you're all excited but using quirks in school is prohibited."

Bakugou then spoke; "hey teach, don't lump me in with these extras ! they would be lucky to end up as sidekickes to some busted d-lister "(I think that's what he said)

After the class calmed down from their anger (directed at Bakahoe of course)

"Oh! I almost forgot, Bakugou , you wanted to apply for UA right? " asked the teacher.

Yeah I do !!! I aced all the mock tests !!! There's nothing getting in my way except you extras" yelled  Bakugou with his usual angry voice.

Whispers could be heard throughout the classroom, but Bakugou's death glare quickly shut them up. 

"Continuing what i was saying, Midoriya also applied . Am I correct?"

"Y-yes" said Izuku

The class began laughing and calling Izuku names like "worthless deku" and "quirkless nobody"

"S-shut up" Deku whispered

"What was that nerd?!" (im sure you can guess who said that)

"I said..."

"SHUT UP"

Everyone quickly silenced and sat down , looking at the teacher

Everyone quickly silenced and sat down , looking at the teacher. why?

Because "Deku", the quirkless nobody, had a quirk

ooooo cliffhanger ;) ill try to write again tomorrow (no promises)! i wrote the first few sentences of the next chapter but its nowhere near finished :''''(