January

End of the first day

So now it's the end of the first day of the year. I started this year with a lot of happy new year wishes from the friends close to me until a certain someone had to ruin the night.

The ex-boyfriend who had managed to ruin my life completely decided to text me too... He is the reason I have trust issues with mostly males but sometimes in all humanity.

Then my next door neighbor decided to throw a late night partay and I heard all, so yay! :) ...I couldn't sleep.

In the early afternoon we went to my grandparents around the corner of the street, always nice. Even tho they live in a distance I could roll, I don't get to see them ever so often. Unless it's the holiday season. :)

Later in the afternoon we went to my grandparents 3 miles away, who I actually do see a lot but I don't mind. They've helped me through so much drama in my life, I love them so much, I can't stay away from them for too long.

Besides them I've seen most of the other close relatives: uncles, aunts and cousins. Always nice too. Little bit too much sometimes but fun anyway.

My parents got into a fight, like a lot of 'party'-nights because sometimes my dad doesn't know when to stop drinking. Even when he has kids with him...

The rest of the night we spent hanging on the couch watching the world championship - quarter finals of darts. That's one of the few things my country "(which is The Netherlands or Holland in case you're wondering) is good at and which I can be proud of. But mostly I think my country sucks. I'm glad Michael van Gerwen won tonight and I'm hoping for Barney and Van der Voort for tomorrow but:

Nothing is for sure until the last dart is thrown. :) With that I'd like to close this first day.

The Next Second

Let's start off with the night after I posted the first day. Mwihi. I changed my Lock Screen to Jamie Campbell Bower and my home screen to Chloe Grace Moretz and all day I've been checking my phone to just look at and indirectly touch their faces for a while.

And then I went to bed, but I couldn't sleep. How surprising! When do I actually fall asleep easily? So I went on Wattpad and searched my Library for a book that's been there for a long time that I never started reading. I ended up with The Dark Side, a book about Draco and Hermoine. I'm just really into the Harry Potter fanfics lately. But knowing me it will probably last two weeks and then die out to make place for another obsession, lol.

The next morning, this morning actaully, I woke up a little early. If you can call 10 early? Somewhat impulsive I got dressed, went to the store and bought hair dye. I've died my hair before. I went from strawberry blonde, to ginger, to cherry red, to chocolate brown, to champagne blonde, to light brown and now to light golden blonde. I want to go as white as I can in a short amount of time, but saving up for a tattoo, I'm getting this August. The struggles. Because I still can't find a proper job. I'm thinking about... Nah, no one would... Never mind that! Forget I ever brought it up!

It took me about two hours to properly dye my hair and wash everything out. And it still looks dark ombre. The tips are still a dark golden blonde and the rest is light. It's somewhat frustrating really.

The rest of my day wasn't anything special, just watching the twins play minecraft, fighting over a stone sword. My brother with his face in his iPad watching YouTube videos.

During the last two matches of the Quarter Final of Darts with two Dutchies(!) I made a sarcastic joke about a joke being good when it was really bad and my dad took five minutes to explain the whole joke, that was so besides the point here because I got it, but it was terrible!