Electrical - Denki Kaminari

❤️🤪

——————-

"I swear you little creep! I hit you so hard your balls will be forever deflated!" I snarled at Mineta who had drool coming out of his mouth. Glaring at the purple pimple, I huffed before walking towards my room. So much for the food I was going to make, "Hey, Quincy!" I smiled as my mood became more happy, turning to face the electric lightning bolt. "Hey, what's up?" He smiled brighter than the sun and his shined as brightly as the moon. "I wanted to know if you wanted to hang in my room for a bit playing games and eating junk food?" I immediately nodded my head, "Hell Yeah" and with that we set off for his room.

Sitting in his room for hours playing video games always seemed to calm me down, I wasn't the type of person to easily go off on someone but that little pimple gets on my damn nerves. "QUINCY!" I jumped at Denki shout, quickly facing him; my eyes widened as I realized how close we were together. "Denki" I muttered, glancing down at his lips causing him to glance down at mine before we both leaned in. Our lips met with hesitation but neither of us back away, lips moving in sink we both hummed in satisfaction, when suddenly I pulled away "Ow" I glared at the boy who just short circuited, "Really?" I chuckled as he hummed dumbly; gently giving him another kiss.

"Well I guess it was electrical, huh" I laughed as he nodded dumbly, waiting a few minutes for his brain to start functioning properly. "Sorry, that's embarrassing." He rubbed the back of his head with a blush causing me to laugh and get back to the game with one last peck on the lips for him.

"Well learn to control it, because there is a lot more of that to come." He gulped and nodded quickly with a blush as he squirmed around. I smiled and moved to sit in between his legs so we can both play, his arms wrapping tightly around me and he hummed.

"Your wonderful" He muttered into my hair causing me to blush and my hair to change colors, "You meany" He laughed at the purple blue color.

"It's not funny!"

_______

A/N - Short I know, sorry been busy with work and trying to finish my last year of school. Super tired, but trying to work on my Bleach series before the thousand year blood war, which hasn't been working out greatly. Plus you guys want me to work on my Courage's Heart, which I am; I just have no motivation for that series right now but I am trying.