Chapter 2~Bad Day~

*At School*
"Byee guys I hope you guys have a good day"our driver say to us."You guys too"we reply.Then they left the school.
Jaemin: Let's go before we late

Amelia:Yeah let's go

Y/N:Byee guys my class is far than you guys so I need go first and I hope Math Quiz today is easy

Han:I don't know today we have Math Quiz!!!??

Seungmin:You don't check class group?

Han:No

I.N:That why you so fooolll😂😂😂😂

Han:Yahh!!I older than you Yang Jeongin

Haechan: Whatever Han let's go to class before we late

Y/N, Amelia,Jaemin,Jeno:Hyunjin, Seungmin,Elkie,Renjun,CHENLE,Jisung, Felix: Haechan was right let's go to sclass now.

*On the way go to class*

?? PoV
Hey 'poor nerd'I call her and go to her.When I approach her,look at me with straight face not even fear at me at all what a bored nerd I thought.

Y/N PoV
I was walking to go to my class until someone shout "hey poor nerd"and I now who shout "hey poor nerd"if not Kai Stupid Kamal Huening.Ughhh why he always make my day terrible.

Y/N:What you want?

Kai:You now what I want 'poor nerd'I

Y/N:No,I don't know what you want Kamal

Kai: Don't dare you call me Kamal nerd!!

Y/N: Whatever  you say Kai look my face do you think I care uhh?

Kai:Geez😒

Before Kai could speak another word Taehyun cut his word

Taehyun: Attention everyone!!!

When Taehyun shout "Attention everyone"all students at the school look at us and start whisper.

Taehyun:For your information this poor nerd use her friend money to make her popular but sadly we know her poor because we never see or know her parents.

Beomgyu:Some of you know that they live at same house but she not part of the house cause she just stay for free at the house!

I don't care about what they say cause all of that was lie but when they say about my parents I feel so sad because my parents never come to any event at school cause they too busy.

Yeonjun:Okay you guys can stop look at us now cause we have some thing to do with her that none of you guys business.'shout'

Soobin:Yahh Y/N why you go to this hella expensive school?Why don't you go to other school.I am so worry about your parents need to workhard to find money for you.

Kai:Soobin hyung was right why don't you transfer to other school.'smirk'

Y/N:None of your business about my life at all Kai.