Chapter 3~Exchange Class~

*At Class*
I talked to Cheng Xiou when the teacher come.I am very happy because Kai and Haneul not make my day terrible today.I think today is my day right?

Teacher:Good morning class

Students:Good morning teacher

Teacher:Today we gonna exchange our class with 5A class.

When teacher say those word I hope I am not one of the students cause the class that we will exchange is Kai and TXT class.But the fate not on my side today when the teacher call my name.

Teacher:So the name that I call please stand up.The students that will go to class 5A is Amira,June,Jina,Eunhee,Jihoon,Kang Min,
Carlos and Y/N.

8 of us stand up.The teacher want us follow him to the 5A class.When we arrived at 5A class I see the students that exchange with us.Then I see the face that I really don't want to see is Kai and other TXT member.Uggh what a I hope Cheng Xiou is here but I glad that ai close to Mira,June and Carlos.I am not too close with the other.

Teacher:Okay 8 of you wait for Mr.Lee to know where did you guys sit down.

All of us:Okay Mr.Kang

Then Mr.Lee left us.When we wait for Mr.Lee I hear some girl students whisper.

Girl 1:Ewww what the poor nerd do here.

Girl 2: Doesn't she know that everyone at this class from rich family.

Boy 1:Yahh two of you can you respect other people.If two of you rich that doesn't mean you can talk about poor people.

Boy 2:If two of you and her was compare she was better than two of you.Two of you beautiful at outside but not inside but she have both.

Boys 3:Waitt two of you have beautiful face but I am not sure if your face is original or plastic 😂😂😂😂

I smile when I hear what they say.I thought no one will like me at this class.Then Mr.Lee come.

Mr.Lee:Okay class as I inform you yesterday we gonna have exchange student from another class,so this is your new classmates.I hope all of you can get along.

Students:Sure,Mr.Lee

Mr.Lee: Before we start our class let's our new classmates introduce themself.We start with Carlos.

Carlos:Hello everyone my name is Carlos.You guys can call me Carl.I hope we can be friend.

Eunhee:Hi my name is Kim Eunhee.You can call me Eun.I hope we can be friends.

Jihoon:Hello my name is Park Jihoon.You can call me Jihoon.

Amira:Hi my name is Amira.You can me Mira.Nice to meet you guys.

June:你好(Hello)my name is June.I hope we can get along.

Jina:안녕하세요(Hello everyone)my name is Shin Jina.You can call me Jina.

Kang Min:Hello my name is Kang Min.I hope we can be great friend.

When 7 of them introduce themself all students look very interested in them but not interested to me.

Y/N:Hello everyone my name is Y/N.Nice to meet you guys.

The girls students rolled they eyes meanwhile the boys students say hi back but not TXT.

Mr.Lee:Mira,please sit next to Jiwon.Eunhee sit next to Yuri,Jina sit next to Seolhyun.
Carlos and Jihoon you can sit at two empty table.June you sit next to Yuqi.Kang Min sit next to Hanbyul,and Y/N sit next to Yohan.Please raise you guys hand up.

I see one of boy  point at me and call my name

??:Y/N this your seat

I see the boy call my name.So he is Yohan.
When I see who sit next to me is Choi BEOMGYU.What the heck.Many people at this class next to me is Choi Stupid Beomgyu.What a day.

Yohan:Hello Y/N my name is Kim Yohan you can call me Yohan.

Y/N:Hi,Y/N Choi nice to meet you.

This boy is the boys that speak for me before.

*Kai PoV*
I am very happy when one of the exchange student between class is Y/N.Waitt why did I happy.I hate Y/N after all.I slap myself so I don't think any stupid thing anymore.I open my eyes and see my hyung look at me with curious face."Why did you slap yourself"Taehyun hyung ask."Nothing I just sleepy"."Ooo"they reply.Then I see Y/N focused to the teach.I don't realise that I was staring at her until the teacher ask me the questions."Kai can you solve this question?"."Sure" I reply the teacher."I go to in front and solve the questions."Good job"Mr.lee praise me.

*Lunch Time( ╹▽╹ )(✷‿✷)*
It's lunch time so I decided to disturb Y/N first."Heyy nerd"I call her."What you want?"
"Nothing I just want make you angry and tell at me".*smile*"Yes I am angry at you but don't hope I will yell at you.I don't want to be eat by your fans"she said."Are you scared at our fans?"Yeonjun hyung speak.
"No at all.I don't want they get hurt that all maybe they beautiful face will disappear one day if they disturb me"*calm face*."Whatever nerd dahhh we want eat"Soobin hyung said.

*After School*

Y/N PoV
After class I see Renjun and Chenle wait for at outside class,I am very thankful because Kai can't disturb."Hey guys let's go"."let's go"they replied me."How did you know that I exchan class?"I ask them."Mr.Kang told us".Chenle said."Ooo"."Btw let's go the other wait for us".Renjun cut me.When me,Renjun and Chenle walk to the other I see TXT look at us but I don't care cause Renjun and Chenle here and I make new friends that Korean friend Yohan.Today not a bad day though.😀

Chapter 3✅

~To be Continued~

Btw I miss X1 guys😭

Btw I miss X1 guys😭