K.Bakugo x little sister

Bakugo trying to teach is little sister how to cuss

Bakugo- 15 years old
(Y/n)- 2 1/2 years old

Your pov

"Come on (y/n), say shit." "Sh-sh." Currently your guy's mom is out and about buying food leaving you in the lovely hands of your brother, who is trying to make you say shit as our first word.

"Sh-sh-." Just as you were about to say shit you guys hear the front door slam open. "BAKUGO KATSUKI GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW, AND HELP ME UNLOAD THE GROCERIES!" Oh well, I guess we'll just say our first word another day right? "IM FUCKING GOING YOU OLD HAG!" He turns around to you. "Wait here okay you little squirt." He walks to your guy's mom and barely helps her.

"THAT HURT!"

Wondering what happened you thought about checking out what happened.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR YOU OLD HAG?!"

Being the small and innocent creature you are you go and walk to see what's going on. Your mother sees you and coos at you. Lifting your small pointer finger at her you stumble our your first words.

"M-m-mo." Your mother looks at you very happily and tries to help (make) you say mommy. While Katsuki is sulking in the corner and growing mushrooms, something he learned from the "lonely" Prince of ohshc.

What came out of your mouth was extremely unexpected.

"Mother fucking shit head"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You were even smiled at her while saying that.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"GREAT JOB YOU LITTKE SQUI-" R.i.p ear drums. "BAKUGO KATSUKI IN TAKING ALL OF YOUR PRIVILEGES AWAY FOR THE REST OF THIS MONTH!"

No ones pov

Let's just say all Hell broke loose at the Bakugo house hold that day. Especially for Katsuki, poor hedgehog didn't hear the end of it.

Author's note:
I hope y'all had fun reading this chapter/Request from @wxj_006 please let me know in the comments section if you liked it. Don't forget to vote for this chapter ^-^. Remember to send in your request.