Scenario: Meeting you for the first time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: You guys can request more characters if you would like. Make sure to leave a comment and vote.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Todoroki-

He was wondering what you would look like when Rei gave birth to you. At that time he did have his quirk. All of his siblings surrounded your mom to see you. Shoto and Toya then knew that they will protect you from that piece of flaming garbage.

Bakugo-

The poor little thing threw a big fit at the fact that he wasn't able to get a brother, but after getting the chance to hold you he had decided that you are a baby Bakugo.

Midoriya aka our little sweet ass cinnamon roll-

His mother actually adopted you when she found you crying because someone actually threw you favorite plush in a puddle.

Aizawa-

He was starting U.A soon with this crew (Mic and Oboro) when you were born. Your guys mother let aizawa hold you in his hands and knew that you two were gonna get a long just fine.

Shigaraki/Tenko Shimura-

You were born when Shiggy was just 3. Your dad didn't allow him to see or visit you because he was scared that you would want to become a hero like him. Tenko would always hang around you when you were little and still does even wen All for one came along. You two were never spotted without each other since then.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. ^-^