[8] Life Doesn't Wait

Andrea

The tour is almost ending soon, I think Kenny has feelings for me, Sam is still not acting the same, everything's going great!!

Kenny recently released his new song This Dance and it was actually pretty good.

It was playing extremely loud on the bus and we all kind of just danced to it.

Rickey slayed his dance.

As I was singing along to Kenny's song, I saw Sammy stealing glances at me.

But that would mean I would be looking at him, and I was.

I decided to steal one last glance at him to see he was already looking.

I glanced back at Kenny and tried to avoid him for the rest of the evening.

Sammy

As I continue to stare at Andrea on Kenny's lap, I can't help but take in all of her features.

Honestly, my first impression of her was that she was hot,

But as I took in her features I saw that she was so much more, she was funny, loving, caring and the list goes on and on.

I just needed that one long glance at her to realize that, I shouldn't be acting the way I'm acting right now.

As I try to get her attention, I've come to another realization that I have no idea how to.

Do I just call her name? Do I pull her outside from the bus? People in the movies make it so easy and it's literally not.

I shouldn't even be thinking about this.

But as I watch Andrea laughing at whatever the hell Kenny is saying, I realize that,

Life Doesn't Wait.

I walk up to Andrea and she faces me slowly, her eyes widening a bit.

She stands up, off of Kenny's lap and then faces me.

I smash my lips gently onto hers and smile as she responds back to the kiss.

I pull away slowly and a pinch of heat rushes to my cheek as I feel everybody's eyes on us.

I grab Andrea's hand and pull her out of the tour bus, whispering to myself "Life doesn't wait,"

Andrea mumbles a slight "What?" as I just smile as I'm thinking about how I'm a few steps closer to her being mine, my girl.

-

thoughts on this chapter?

my andrea's pov is honestly really sucky but i think sammy's pov is doing ok.

thanks for 1k reads!

btw I know that digi has ended and Kenny's new song actually came out a day or two ago.

Chapt inspired by connor franta if that wasn't obvious.

Check out his video "Life Doesn't Wait" It's very good.

Thanks for reading, loves and also happy new year.

-amy(: