[10] Unexpected Digi Love

Narration by the writer; sxlivigant

As the tour continued, everybody pretty much knew that Sammy and Andrea were a couple.

Kenny had a little trouble coping with it but he had eventually moved on from her.

*

As the whole digi gang came together for one last hug after their last show officially ended, they all decided to say some words, starting off with the one and only, Rickey Thompson.

"First of all, I love y'all, like so much. I honestly have had the best time with you all and I can't believe that this is over. You guys are my family and I will miss y'all so much." He sobbed.

Kenny started to say, "Over this tour I had become closer with all of you guys and I am so grateful to have you guys in my life. I love you guys. Even though I experienced some unfamiliar feelings, I would have gone through it again. I would go through this whole experience again."

Andrea had said right after, "You guys have come into my life and just made it so wonderful. I'm just going to miss all of your cute faces so much." A tear escaped from her eye and a sad smile appeared on all of there faces. "Going on this little tour was definitely worth the memories. I love you all,"

Sammy said, "I totally agree with all of you guys. We've all more than just friends, we've grown into this big loving family and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Going on this tour was an amazing experience. Honestly.

Sammy looked over at Andrea. And all eyes were locked on both them.

"And if I hadn't gone on this tour, I wouldn't have gotten to experience my unexpected digi love."

-

Holy shit. This is the end of Unexpected Digi Love but not the end of their fabulous love story.

THANKS FOR READING

I LOVE YOU

Completed on January 9th, 2015- 8:33pm.

-amy(: