🎉🎊 A/N: 2.4k milestone bloopers! 🎊🎉

Heya! I'm here to celebrate something, because look at this!

I started this book expecting no more than 500 reads, but look where we are now! I'm super thankful to all of you who gave me support!

To those who voted for chapters, added this book to reading lists, commented or simply silently read the story, thanks for all the support!

Here are some gag reels I came up with the format in which if Painful Flowers was a movie, and the bloopers are shown in the end cards.
(Chapters will be referred to as Episodes)

Once again, I'll be picking up the crackhead font!

Enjoy!

(P.S. this will suck because its bloopers written, and written bloopers always suck)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~

~*~*~

~*~

~

~*~

~*~*~

~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

the editor, sylvia, sat in front of the computer, clicking through all the clips.

she sighed.

"okay, this crew has problems, there are waaaaay too many outtakes."

but then, she had a click of inspiration.

"why don't i just put a gag reel at the end?"

and so she did.

for nights on end she would sit in front of her computer, or work on her phone, armed with nothing but insomnia and coffee filled with caffeine and sugar.

and finally, she did it.

here was her work.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Episode 1: Scene 1, 1-A Classroom

the whole class started to do their own thing; the girls chatting, the boys studying, and aoyama eating his cheese.

suddenly, there was a choke.

"☆(>○<)☆ cough cough! ☆(>○<)☆"

everyone turned around, and saw aoyama choking on his cheese.