15

"If we are done with the trying to analyze the inner workings of Thea Knox, could we please get on with the shit we have to do"?

Thea said stepping into the room and startling everyone but Tony. Adam gave her a small smile which she ignored and moved across the room to grab an apple.

"Liam, what's the chatter like"

"Everything's silent for now, I don't think they know about Leo or the island but they will soon. I found a document that states that the land belongs to Clarence"

"Shit" she said. Adam looked at all three siblings reaction. This Clarence character was bad news if he could get such a reaction.

"Who's Clarence"?

"He's Ivan's number one". Daisy answered, her eyes wide as if she was reliving a nightmare. "He's really bad news Mr Wright and" she paused as she sighed, "he hates Thea".

"Adam, please, call me Adam and why does he hate her"

"Cause I was the only one he couldn't control" Thea answered in a low voice as she recalled her last encounter with him. "Ivan had a soft spot for me so it was hard for Clarence to do what he wanted with me and he hated that".

They all grew quiet, though for different reasons but they all knew, the next step was to take The Organization down.

"Ok" Adam said after a while "ok. I get the fact that this is bad and I understand that you need to take these people down before you can live freely and I'm going to help you".

"You are"! Liam exclaimed. He had been quiet but couldn't help the hope that seeped into his words.

"Yes, I am but" he said, stopping Daisy from interrupting "but, we are going to do this the right way" he finished. His eyes fixed on Thea and she stared right back.

"What is the right way"? Daisy questioned looking from Thea to Adam as they continued their stare off.

"He wants to get the authorities involved"

"But you can't"! "no, don't do that"! Daisy and Liam cried out. They had all analyzed and gone through the best way to do this and going to the authorities was not good. Not for them at least.

"I understand your fear, believe me, I do but it won't come to that"

"How do you know"? Thea replied, her voice hard. It wasn't just her life or about her. She had to protect Liam and Daisy no matter what.

"Because I have someone ok. Listen, I'll take the case to them and the info, I'll set it up and add my almost assassination into it but" he paused and looked at Thea "I'll need you to come"

"What"!? Daisy screeched but Thea raised her hand, stopping her.

"Why do you need me there"?

"Aside from the fact that you are my trusted bodyguard, you'll need to tell your story. You'll need to explain to them and be the evidence they would need. Liam and Daisy don't need to be a part of it but they'll need proof"

"Will it be dangerous"? Liam asked

"No, of course not. It'll just be a meeting, probably in their office or..."

"For her. Will it be dangerous for her. She's just come back from risking her life, will it be dangerous for her"?

"No Liam, it won't" Adam said. He understood the boy's fear. He was too young to know that kind of fear but he must have seen worse before.

"Ok" Thea's voice broke the silence. "Ok I'll go with you. You can set up the meeting" she said and with that she left the room with Daisy hot on her trail.