Chapter 10

Sophia's POV

I woke up to find myself in a room. What happened last night? Wait! Someone kidnapped me. I jolted up and opened the door. I walked into a living room. Where the hell am I?

I saw the front door and walked to it. I noticed I was in different clothes. I shirt and sweatpants. I turned the knob but a voice interrupted.

"Are you trying to escape?" I turned around and saw a guy with brown curly hair, and stunning green eyes. Did he take me?

"Who are y-you?" I asked with a dry voice.

He chuckled. "You know me. We knew each other when we were kids. I had to go to an asylum because of you," he said with that raspy voice. My eyes went wide and I gulped.

"I'm Harry Styles."

It didn't even take me a second before I turned the knob and ran outside. There were no houses around. I ran down the street. He grabbed my waist and pushed me on his chest. I tried getting out of his grip but it was no use.

"What do you want from me?" I asked, a tear falling down.

"Nothing. I just want you. So, we can spend the rest of our lives together." He's crazy.

"W-why me?" He smiled.

"Because I always had a crush on you. Your beautiful, and amazing. Now, I have you. And we can love each other." He then dragged me back to the house. He pushed me in and locked the door.

"I'm not gonna love you," I said. He looked at me with a smirk.

"One day you will." I shook my head.

"Are you ever going to let me go?" I asked him. He sighed.

"No. Well, maybe when you like me. Anyways, are you hungry?" I gave him a small nod.

He smiled. "Great! Follow me," he said. I followed him into a small kitchen.

"What would you like?" I looked around.

"Anything is fine," I muttered. He nodded.

"Do you want waffles?" My eyes lit up with joy.

"Yes." He chuckled and started cooking the waffles.

After about three minutes they were done. He cut them up for me and put butter and syrup on them.

"Thanks," I mumbled. I started to eat. Then, a question popped into my head.

"How did you find me?" I asked out loud.

"Uh, someone told me that you went to college here," he mumbled. I nodded.

"Who?" He rolled his eyes.

"Stop with the questions and eat!" He half shouted. I turned back around and finished my waffles in peace.

Who told him where I was?

"I want to leave," I mumbled. His jaw clenched.

"LISTEN! I TOLD YOU NO! NOW STOP SAYING IT!!" He yelled at me. I sunk back into my seat, holding back tears. I finished up my waffles and put the plate in the sink. I walked out of the kitchen and looked around the house.

Photos were hung on the wall, some paintings, not much. Just a couch, and a small tv in the living room. There was a bathroom, and two bedrooms.

"Whatcha doin?" A voice asked behind me. I turned around and saw Harry leaned up against the wall.

I swallowed. "J-just looking around." He nodded and came to me. I stepped back.

"Sophia, I won't hurt you. Never," he said. I looked down. Should I believe him? Should I trust him? All I know is that I want to go home. Well, back to college. I want to see dad again. And scarlet. And Liam. And Rosie. Was it Harry that killed mom? No. He wouldn't. He had no reason. I sighed but nodded at him.

He smiled. "I let you do anything. Except go outside, or leave." I rolled my eyes and groaned.

"Fine," I mumbled. I sat down at the couch, bored.

"How about some board games?"