Flashbacks Are A Bitch

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

"Get up Miss Barnes! we do not tolerate weakness at this school, you must focus on beating your opponent or there will be consequences" says Madame B.
"God that woman is the worst" You think to yourself, she seems to only ever talk about how you and all the other girls here must become unstoppable. "Maybe I should fight her instead of Claire" You start to think but get interrupted by Claire punching you in the face, "never mind".
"MISS BARNES FOCUS!!" Madame B. says before whacking you with some thin metal rod. *sigh* "Well at least she's not making us fight to the death like she did last week with the Bykov twins" You think before focusing back on your training.
You grab Claire by the wrist, and quickly twist her around. Most likely breaking her wrist. Then continue to knee her in the stomach and face until she gets a bloody nose. Eventually she can't handle the pain anymore and taps out. "Good job Miss Barnes, even when you're not paying attention you still manage to win a fight" says Madame B. "However since you're still not grasping the importance of focus you will still be punished" "Wait how is that fair? I won!" you say to Madame B.
She slaps you then looks into your eyes and says "Who ever said anything about fair?" She smirks as you're taken by two goons to be disciplined.

~~~PRESENT DAY~~~

"Have a seat" Dr. Chantz says, you continue to sit on an uncomfortable metal chair. "I was asleep for God knows how long why am I so damn tired" you think to yourself as you yawn, "So Miss Barnes before I go into any details about your mission tell me how you are feeling?" "I feel like utter shit and I want to go to bed" Dr. Chantz starts to laugh "*Haha* Oh Miss Barnes you definitely are a teenager" You realize that you still don't know how long you've been under "How old am I exactly? Is it still 1990?" "I'm afraid not Miss Barnes, it's been 3 years, you're 17 years old" "I'm 17?!" You try to process all this new information then realize, you don't care. "How can I not?! What's wrong with me?! I've lost 3 years of my life! Sure it's not been the best life but I should still care right?" Your thoughts are scrambling around in your head when, "Miss Barnes? If you are all done having a mental breakdown I would like to give you your mission" "Now your mission is to blah blah blah blah...." Dr. Chantz words slip away somehow it's as if his voice keeps getting farther away...

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

Pain is flowing throughout your body, whenever you dare to open your eyes they're pierced by a bright ceiling light, "Agh wha-what's happening" You're barley strong enough to talk. You can't feel your body other than the electrocuting sting in your legs. "Now Miss Barnes, do you finally understand the importance of paying attention? or should I set the calendar for the same day next week?" Dammit it's Madame B. "If she wants me to be better then why does she purposefully make me weaker?" You stop wondering that because you know you'll never get an answer as to why Madame B. is such a bitch "So Miss Barnes do you think you can do me this one little favor and GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDS OR YOU WILL NOT MAKE IT TO 15!!" You sigh, "Yes Madame B."