Documents

"Miss Barnes!" You snap back to reality, realizing that you've completely forgot that Dr. Chantz was giving you your mission. "Wha- Oh yeah sorry" "Ugh just focus!" You say to yourself. "I know that you've been under for a long time, but you should've fully bounced back by now" Said Dr. Chantz "Maybe you need to go under agai-" "NO!" "I'll focus I promise" "Very well" "Your mission is to infiltrate S.H.I.E.L.D's UK location and get some documents" You give him a blank stare. "Documents?!" "You froze me for 3 years, gave me fucking superpowers, and put me through endless training my whole life just for me to steal some documents?!!" ... "Well yes" Said Dr. Chantz. You feel your blood start to boil, your arms get stiff, y-you're metal?! What? You're metal!! Dr. Chantz face gets white, "Why look so surprised? I thought you did this?" You smirk. "He looks so pathetic, maybe I shouldn't punch him" "Nah" You walk closer to him, did you get taller? Or did he shrink from fear? Eh whatever. You grab him by his shirt and punch his nose. "FUCKING DOCUMENTS!?!!" You continue beating him up, blood overflowing out of his mouth. Suddenly you feel weak, you're getting dizzy, what just happened? You look down, "Shit" Dr. Chantz put some tranquilizer magnet thing on your leg. You feel a sharp burn, before you know it you're unconscious.