1

twin flames.
one soul, split into two bodies.

yeah, you may hear about soulmates and how many people are looking for theirs, but the thing is, they don't know the true definition of it.

when i met will, i was so excited to have an official best friend. but, when we got older, the thought of loving him lingered in my mind. when i thought this, the thought of being soulmates would enter my mind, too, practically leaving me puzzled. the one detail leaving me puzzled was, how could i, mike wheeler, ever be in love with, not just a boy, but my best friend?

but just until the other day, i realized, calling him a soulmate is almost too broad of a category. so, i found a term called, twin flames. when i became more educated over this term, i began to think that maybe will is my twin flame.

now even though i'm still confused on how i could be in love with my best friend and still like girls, at the end of the day the term, twin flames, lingers in my mind.

now a soulmate isn't someone who comes into your life and stays there. they're a person who comes into your life for one purpose and once they fulfill that, they start to leave your life. they may leave it abruptly, or just fade away.

see, twin flames are literally your other half. they're connected to you, and you're lucky to even meet them in your life time.

but when you think you've met your twin flame, it's not going to be all peaches and cream. you might even have a time in your life where you will be separated from them. full of drama, chaos.

but it makes me think, twin flames are separated to begin with, so what if it was for a reason he came into my life. yeah, he may still be in my life, but he came into my life for a reason. maybe he's my soulmate, or maybe he's my twin flame, we may never know.

"he's the love of my life," has also entered my thoughts on top of my confusion and questions. and when that crosses my mind, the idea of a twin flame keeps coming across me. the idea of him, and our life together. how happy, healthy, and wonderful our life could be. and like i said, the thought of twin flames and loving him lingers in my mind everyday.

and to be honest, i think the universe is trying to tell me that,

he is my twin flame.