Encounter and trouble

(Watch the video while reading, as always enjoy!😋)

XxX

"But as you know finals are coming up."Coach ukai said. The overwhelming happiness instantly vanished, like it was never there before. "T-tests?" hinata stuttered. "Yes if you fail even one subject you have to stay for supplementary classes. and that means No going to tokyo." Ukai said. "So good luck kids." Ukai said nonchalant before walking out with takeda. 'what? but i never get good grades how am I gonna go to tokyo, improve, and beat the grand king and ushiwaka?' hinata sulked along with the other 3 idiots. "Ah the sounds of anguish." tsukishima commented. Hinata got a bright idea. 'tsukishima! yeah that's it he's smart he can definitely help me study.' hinata thought. She walked up to tsukishima shyly knowing in the back of her head that she might immediately be rejected.

She tugged lightly on tsukishima's jacket with a flushed face. Tsukishima turned around trying to control the immense amount of blush that was coming up his face rapidly. "What is it shrimpy?" tsukki asked in his usual 'annoyed voice'. "U-um can you h-help me study, p-please?" hinata asked, she was embarrassed to ask tsukki anything because her attitude towards him is always sour, and she was scared he was gonna say no. She left all the boys in the gym blushing. but in this type of situation what can she really do except act nice and ask for help? Tsukishima had a rough choice to make whether to say yes or no. Even though yes was the only answer that wasn't gonna get him killed, no was still an option. 'I guess i'll say yes then' tsukishima sighed. "Fine then, come during my work hours." tsukishima said. "Really, thanks tsukishima!" hinata smiled brightly, she was happy that she now had a chance to go to tokyo.

xxxxxx

  It was the end of practice and hinata had to go study with tsukishima. "Tsukishima!" hinata yelled. Tsukishima turned around and hinata and him began talking about where they should study, the decided on a cafe. As her and tsukishima began to walk to the cafe (chosen by the bottle of salt) Hinata was super excited and it was hard for tsuki to keep her under wraps. She and tsukki arrived at the cafe and set there stuff down. Surprisingly there were a lot of people there the only reason why tsukishima had chosen this cafe was because there was usually no one there. Tsukishima sighed. He knew if anything happened he was gonna be killed by his senpai.

There were a lot of boys there. Like there were only boys there. he had to keep and eye on her. "Tsukishima should we order something?" hinata said. "Sure." tsukishima said, as they got up hinata locked arms with tsukishima. tsukishima was surprised, but, he didn't hate it. a string of light blush appeared on his cheeks. hinata was happy, and so was tsuki, i guess. He was able to ignore the glares he was getting. Hinata and tsukishima ordered.

tsuki ordered a slice of strawberry shortcake with a packet of salt he likes his cake a little salty. While the adorable hinata ordered a slice of salted caramel vanilla cake, hinata chan sure does have a sweet tooth! 

xxxxxx

As they began studying tsukishima noticed that Hinata was making a confused face. He thought that it was just because she was stupid and didn't pay much attention to her. Teriffingly enough he should've. "Hey isn't that ushiwaka?" Hinata asked, she knew it was him but she just wanted to make sure. Tsukishima was surprised, but at the same time not. Uh oh. Tsukishima knew that if  ushiwaka liked shoyo it would be a problem, he didn't really care though. Why does it matter to him who Hinata likes? Or so he thought. He was actually feeling a...

Pitting stinging feeling. None other than jealousy. As he was being bombarded  with thoughts, hinata was thinking  about what to do. Then she had remembered  something her younger sister had told her about boys, they would get easily agitated if they saw a girl with another boy? That is what she remembered  after all she had not really been paying attention to this statement.

"Tsukishima come on!" Hinata said while grinning mischievously,  she was feeling extra evil today. Tsukishima  did not have enough brain power to disagree at the moment. So he just went with it. Hinata and him got out of there seats and walked outside to see ushiwaka with grand king oikawa.

As hinata walked out she told tsukishima to wait there in case ushiwaka tries to strangle her. Tsukishima let out and exasperated sigh.  Hinata walked over to ushiwaka and oikawa ignoring the intense glare between them. Seems she had to change her plan. She latched herself onto ushiwaka and slid her arm around his.

He noticed  and was clearly embarrassed. "Toru kun  what are you doing here?" She asked. Oikawa was  agitated, at this very moment, oikawa was mad?

To be continued...

Hello minna san! Sorry for not updating my chrome book is currently  out of service so I am updating on my tablet. The next part will be coming soon I assure you of that. Love you and have a nice day!!