7

Irene woke up stretching. She looked over at her phone that was still propped up on the dresser besides her, seeing Jackson fast asleep on the other line. She chuckles grabbing her phone taking numerous pictures of him before hanging up. She sent him a quick text to him before checking her notification. A few from her social media and her friend Wendy who was asking if she wanted to hangout today. Irene replied before getting up going out of her room. She walked down the hallway to her mom's room peeking in her room, seeing her get dress. Irene opened the door causing her mom look at up.

"Good afternoon sleepy head." Her mom said making Irene chuckle. "Hey..." Irene starts off, her mom looking at her concerned at her statement. "Could you drop me off at Earth? I'm meeting up with Wendy and her boyfriend?" Her mom raised her eyebrow looking at her daughter.  "If this is an excuse for you to sneak and see your boyfriend, I'm not going to take you Joohyun." Irene mentally rolled her eyes. She always thinking about Irene's boyfriend more than Irene herself. "No, I'm just going to hangout with my best friend at the café, I haven't seen her in months."

Her mom raised her eyebrow. "For someone who's very sneaky and lie, you sure do ask for stuff." Irene closed her eyes sighing in frustration. "Mom."

"You have an half an hour to get ready and be in the car, or less I'm not taking you."

"Okay! Thanks!"

"Mmmh." She hums whilst shaking her head.

////°•°\\\\

The car stops in front of the café. Irene grabs her things before opening the door. She looks back at her mom who looking straight ahead. Irene chuckles lightly before hopping out the car.

"Thanks mom, see you later."

Her mom looks over at her nodding. "Bye Joohyun." Irene nods shutting the door. She walks up to the café walking in. She spots Wendy and Mark who's sitting talking to one another. Irene walks up to them sitting down. "Hey love birds." Irene teases making Wendy's eyes widened. "Irene!" Wendy yells opening her arms. Mark laughs at the two as they reach over the table hugging each other. They pull away sitting down. Irene hugs Mark also before Mark calls over a waitress, where Irene order hot tea and two cookies.

"Sooo, I heard that you went to the underworld yesterday and went to see your boo." Irene glances at Wendy shaking her head. Irene looked over at Mark who laughed pulling his mask over his mouth.

"Ah, it was fun while it lasted." Irene says looking out the window of the café. "And what does that mean exactly?" "I got caught." "Wait you need to explain Missy." Wendy say pulling her hair behind her ear. Irene chuckle.

"Here ma'am." Irene looked up at the waitress who handed her her tea. Irene thanked her before continuing to talk. "Well, Seulgi sneaked me in to the underworld and I lie to my mom saying that I was going to spend time with Seulgi and her mom in Olympia but I actually went to the underworld with Jackson and my mom found out."

"Wow, Ms. Angel is rebellious!" Wendy says laughing Irene shakes her head grabbing her spoon stirring up her tea. "Well if you want to put it that way." Wendy laughs. "Well what did you do when you got caught?" Mark asks moving his mask to eat the fruit that was sitting in front of him.

Irene shakes her head grabbing a packet of sugar remembering everything that happened yesterday. "Well she basically took me home and yelled at me. She was mad at the simple fact that I had a boyfriend who's a demon and I stayed over his house."

"So did you get punished?"

Irene nodded remembering how her mom wanted her to break up with Jackson. "Yeah... She wants me to break up with Jackson."