Meet the queens

I give them a soft smile as the Pa's stare at me in shock.One of the
men eventually hands over the paper and pen and talks to me and I give him a grin as I notice the tattoos in his arm.He smirks too and I chuckle.I fill out the form quickly and lean against the fake wall as I wait for the rest of the girls I knew trusting Cayla to get me here would mean getting here  an hour earlier.I flash the staff an apologetic smile and say "sorry Cayla bought me here and she works in the building around the corner so we're hear early" I shrug gently and stare confused at the recognition on there faces before sitting on the line of chairs to the left.I hum softly the song No way out by Phil Collins the depressing melody ringing gently amongst the silence as I relax completely deciding to lay flat on the chairs.I hum a random list off songs to fill in the silence as the Pa's chat happily amongst themselves and I offer them a tired grin.

Eventually I hear the clipping of heels and know that more girls have to fill in the sign up sheet.I sit up properly blanking my face as I stare down the other girls and notice the assortment of people they have here minus the fact there all female.I tilt my head in amusement and offer them a smirk as they stare at me in shock and I roll my eyes.They all roll up to the Pa table and fill in the non disclosure agreement and put on there name tags.I chuckle gently as they all line up on one side of the room and I join the end of the line.One of the Pa indicates for me to join the line and I chuckle joining the other end with a smile.I follow along diligently till the line continues and the girls squeal in shock as they take in the room.My eyes however focus on the queens and I raise a brow rocking forward on my feet as they take the group of us in.There eyes linger on me and I almost smile in amusement but I keep my smirk in place as I hear the girls introduce themselves before it finally reaches me and I offer a small hand wave "Sup I'm Sam and I'm afraid I have nothing interesting to compare my name too" they all chuckle and I offer a wink as I run my hand through my hair in embarrassment.

Eventually Ru says that a boy that goes by Jaida pairs up the queens and the girls and I give a grin as I stare at the boy named Crystal.The wide smile and crazy hair causes me to grin and Jaida notices "for Crystal I choose Sam" I wink gently walking over to her "gotta feel the rhythm of the night" I sing lowly and RuPaul bursts into laughter at the confused face of Crystal as I wrap her in a hug I grin "it was an El de barge lyric" she nods in understanding as Ru finishes laughing "finally someone knows it" the room bursts into laughter and I grin.I offer him a shrug and we watch as Jaida pairs up the remainder of the girls.

I grin happily as Crystal tugs me over to the table "Before I bring you into the house of Methyd I have a question" I pause and raise an eyebrow a grin on my face "how do you feel about glitter?" She questions and I grin "despite my appearance I'm in a love hate relationship with glitter.I love it and everything it does but I hate waking up to find it on me a week after I got rid off it" we both burst into giggles and I grin as everyone looks at me shocked.I decide to remove my hat,jacket and gloves leaving me in a band tee and jeans with combat boots.I look a lot more relaxed and Crystal grins "feel more relaxed now" she chuckles at me before glancing at my hair and I grin "oh yeah half a mullet" she chuckles and I grin before lighting up in realisation "I have an idea" she claps her hand in excitement and I grin "Ru loves your mullet right?" I question and he nods and I continue "what if I shave my hair into a mullet and we can wear like feminine suits and wear matching makeup and look like almost identical" he squeals happily before saying "you would be happy to shave your hair for me?" He questions in shock and I grin "well what can I say I'm here to help you win so anything you need to do I'm down" she claps her hand excitedly and she grins before pulling out suits.