Runway day

I clap my hands excitedly as I follow the rest of the girls into the werkroom to meet the queens.As soon as I wrap Crystal in a hug she squeals in excitement "you have a mullet now" I grin and run my hand through my hair "team mullet girl".We both swing our hair around stupidly before we burst out laughing and I grin.He grabs my hand and we walk over to the mirrors and I'm forced into a chair and I give her a grin as she shoves makeup wipes into my hand "off now" she gives me a pointed look and I frown "I haven't been in public without makeup since I was like 13" she looks at me in amusement "seriously?" She questions and I chuckle "well that's when I realised I was a little emo Dyke and made my clothing transition from hoodies and jeans to Band tees and leather jackets" I grin gently before looking for my wallet in my pocket "give me a sec" I bite my lip as I rumble in my pocket before I pull out my wallet and flip it open for her "sort of a lot more then my usual look" she bursts out laughing as she looks at baby me "have you got contacts in" I grin amused "oh yeah I wore red ones in and cat ones when we were close to the full moon for my own amusement" she bursts into laughter "that makeup is beat tho" I grin "I mean I'm used to being hit is it that surprising I can beat" I chuckle and she frowns at me and I offer her a shrug "life sucks but anyway" I glance at the makeup on the table and grin "so like from Blair st Claire to Trixie Mattel where are we going with this look?" I question and hear Shea chuckle next to me and turn to her and wink.Crystal laughs gently "like Trixie Mattel on an acid trip" I grin wiping off my makeup "oh I am so down" once I remove the wipe from my face she glances at me in shock "you don't have eyebrows" I chuckle and Shea and Gigi turn to look at me and I grin proudly as Gigi speaks "and you have gorgeous ass freckles why do you cover them up" I just shrug before speaking "wait before you complain about anymore of my features being hidden" I grin before pulling out my brown contacts and my blue and green eyes shine brightly each there own colour as I stare at them and they gape in shock.I laugh loudly "yeah that's the reaction I usually get" I laugh loudly and I turn to Jackie "Jackie help me I broke them" she doesn't turn to look at me but I hear her yell back "what did you do girl" I chuckle "showed them my real eyes" she glances up at me and her jaw also drops in shock and I frown "right this is getting a bit creepy can someone snap out of it" I glance back to the three individuals in front of me and see Gigi shut her mouth before speaking to me "your eyes are beautiful why do you cover them" I smile softly "kids are mean and besides eyes show everything and if you wear contacts no one could read your emotions if you truly wished them not too" she nods gently and I grin as Crystal glances at me.

She grins happily "why didn't you tell me you know how much I love weird stuff?" She questions and I grin "because then they have it on cameras and I can rewatch your face crack forever" I chuckle loudly at her expression and she shakes her head "right well sit still bitch we have stuff to do we have already saved ten minutes of eyebrow cover up and they have already started so let's go shall we" I grin gently "your wish is my command" and I sit still in the seat following her instructions as she paints my face.About half hour later she pulls back while my setting powder sets and I grin before asking her a question "Crystal if you had to order your fellow competitors in drag with the most beautiful first and your not included in the list who would it be?" I question and she laughs in shock and grins "let's ask the group shall we" she gives me a grin and raises her voice to the other girls "Hey ladies, Sam wants to know not including yourself put your fellow competitors in order from most to least beautiful in drag." She exclaims and I hear Jaida say "she's so shady" I grin in amusement "hey it's not shade depends on your perception of beauty if you find beauty in realism or in the world of complete drag makeup I just wanna see your general view" I grin "but why don't you start cause you spoke first" the room erupts into laughter before jaida goes "Child well I suppose Gigi, Jackie,Heidi, Crystal Cherry cause I'm going for like beautiful makeup" I grin "Cherry you gotta rebuttal" she shakes her head in amusement "no I get it but mine would be Gigi,Jaida,Crystal,Jackie then Heidi only cause your makeup is developing Heidi" I hear her accent from the left and grin "That's fair I wasn't exactly soft and supple in the beginning" she whistles through her teeth and I grin as she continues "Jaida,Gigi,Jackie,Sherry then Crystal only because I base my beauty on looking fish" I frown deeply at the word but allow her to continue "and your makeup is a bit more" she pauses looking for the word "eccentric" Crystal giggles in front of me and I grin "well she's right so I hope your excited to see what you look like" I giggle gently as she continues "Gigi,Jaida,Jackie,Heidi then Cherry cause there the most womanly" She grins and I talk to Jackie "your up miss Cox" she chuckles gently "hey only if your nasty" I grin and reply "I am but get on with the list" she chuckles and I smile "Crystal,Cherry,Heidi,Gigi then Jaida" I sit there shocked "you put Jaida last why?" I question and she smiles "because I think beauty of makeup so like when I look at someone's makeup and think there a work of art where everything is like perfect and paints a story" I nod gently "good answer girl"I purse my lips in thought and grin "So Gigi and Jaida are feminine in drag where as Crystal and Sherry are more campy queens am I right" the queens all say yes and I grin "oh now I am excited to see you all transform" I clap my hands in excitement before Crystal interrupts my excitement "well your gonna have to wait now because I'm brushing our powder off and we're doing the highlighting then your done" I grin in amusement following her steps and I'm finally done.