Chapter 5

America paced back and forth around the living room, as he was in deep thought Russia took the little blonde chibi upstairs and placed him to bed In His new Pyjamas , as he walked downstairs America looked him dead in the eye and said "look,I still think we should go and call Tony and see if he can look after him"

"And whos Tony?"The Russian questioned his fiancée,"His the alien I have been telling you about, god! Have you not been listening to me, you know the short grey dude, I can't believe you did not listen and what about when we get married-" as America continues to rant Russia looked dunfounded, he did not remember about Tony.

"Well what do you have to say about yourself?!"

"I'm so sorry,il make it up to you, we can even have that tra-i mean that lovely delicious food you have, what's it called? Mac Donald's, yeah we can have that for a month or so?"

"Really, Aw man this is gonna he great,I heard there is this new deal abo-"

The Russian cut him off , he had something terrible to say to the poor American, something that could ruin his relationship or worse his reputation as the greatest nation of all time!

"Amerika we need to have a serious talk,now what I am gonna say I want you to know that I love you and I always will do"Of course the Russian lied, he needed his reputation to stay intact, his boss wanted him and the American to unite so then the largest and the most powerful nation can form.

"Yeah what is it?"