want

"daddy!!!~" Guy Fieri shouted, his eyes going wide and heart racing

he had been waiting for two days for his Daddy to come back to the playhouse. Daddy had been on an especially long business trip, and Guy was really horny. Daddy had made him pinky promise not to pleasure himself while he was gone. he wanted Guy to wait for Daddy, like a good boy.

"Hello my little spiked gummybear." Sonic the Hedgehog laughed as he walked over to his little boy. “You look so potent.”

He breathed in his musk nice and deep

Guy was wearing the cute little lacy blue thong and matching collar that Sonic had given him for their 3 and a half week quarantine anniversary. it made Sonic excited to see him in that outfit.

Guy stood up from the pillows he was lounging on and tiptoed over to where Sonic stood staring.

"Daddy, you know what I want from you." he whispered into the blue cursed ear. “Breeding.”

"now Duckling, you know you don't get to make the rules. that's not how Daddy runs things." Sonic growled as he grabbed Guy's ass with his gloved hand, finger exploring

Guy's cock twitched at the touch of the fellow spiked beast on his tight buns

"please put your super fast cummies in me Daddy!!" Guy begged. “I want to birth. Birth for you.”

"well if you insist. I guess I'll have to do what you say." Sonic smiled as he started to pick Guy up and bring him to the bed of pillows.

it was time to ride the bus to flavortown.