Eri

At Katsuki's Castle the six continued to talk, no sign of Kirishima, he had yet to return. It turned out Kirishima had gotten lost. This doesn't surprise Katsuki has he knew Kirishima can be horrible with directions. He sighed, knowing it would be awhile before Kirishima would come home. It went on till night fell. Katsuki lead them to their room while they stay here. They had all said good night to one another. The siblings got into their beds and soon fell asleep. Katsuki however walked around the castles halls, thinking of what to say to (Y/N). Eventually he had heads off to bed. He knew on the morning Kirishima would be back, which meant they could start their search for (Y/N).

At the swan lake (Y/N) was in her human form. She was talking to her three friends. Denki begin annoying like usual and trying to get a kiss. Sero and Mina just laughing at his attempts. (Y/N) started to walk around, while the three follow. Eventually they heard a twig snap and looked over where they heard it.

Soon the little girl they had saw had come out. She was wearing a white dress, no shoes, and her hair was down. The little gold horn on her head could be easily seen. "H-hello.." The little girl says, scared on how they would react. "Hi there." (Y\N) walks towards the girl and sits in front of her. "What is your name?"

"E-Eri.."

The princess heard that name before, "Eri? I heard that name before. I think Izuku mentioned that name before."

"Izuku? Do you mean Izu?" Eri asked.

The princess nodded, before something clicked, "Thats it! You are the girl Miro brought to the castle. Izuku told me that he and Miro saved you from begin sold as a slave."

Eri nodded, "Yeah...Izu and Miro are my hero's...but I got taken by Kai when he fought Miro." (Y/N) pulled the little girl in and hugged her, "Don't worry...I promise you, you will see Izu and Miro again."

Eri hugs back and nods. The two spoke throughout the night. When they heard Kai (Y/N) hid Eri behind the tree. Kai asked (Y/N) to marry him, she said no, and the moon had went down, turning (Y/N) back into a swan. Kai walked laughing like he had always done before. Eri was surprised as she watched. She didn't know about the curse. She just thought the princess couldn't leave she didn't know about this. She walked over to (Y/N). The princess edged Eri back towards the castle, "(Y/N) I will be back tomorrow. And just know I am also under a curse. I can't leave the castle grounds. So at lease we share something." The little girl gave the princess a sad smile before heading to the castle and heading inside. (Y/N) sighed and went onto the lake, trying to figure out how to save herself and the little girl.