19 (smut warning)

I let out an unintentional squeal as Bakugou pulls me into his room. It's not like it was an unexpected thing, but I guess I wasn't sure that what I was hoping for would just happen.

"Oi! Relax." Bakugou whispers in my ear. Pushing me up against the wall in his room.

"Sorry I didn't mean to do that." I reply blushing.

I should have more control over the things that come out of my mouth.

He smirks at me. "I wonder what other sounds I can make come out of your mouth."

My eyes widen. That was fucking hot. Oh my God.

The smirk doesn't leave his face as he closes the space between us and kisses me again. I put my left arm around his neck and my right hand in his hair.

I tug at his hair earning a moan from him. He grabs at my waist pulling me even closer towards him. We continue to kiss breaking apart only for air. He tugs at my bottom lip with his teeth and I let him slip tongue into our kiss again.

He starts grinding into me as we kiss. I moan softly in his ear. Suddenly he pulls away from our kiss to pick me up. He places me on his bed and climbs over top of me.

He kisses me again. This time I tug at his lip with my teeth. He moans into my mouth as we kiss more. Grinding up against each other. The growth in his pants getting more pronounced.

I tug at the bottom of his shirt and he sits up for a moment to take it off. He grabs mine and does the same. He snakes his hands under me and I let him unclasp my bra. He throws it somewhere on the floor.

He starts kissing my neck. Nipping at places looking for my sweet spots to abuse. I'm a moaning mess as he meets my lips with his again.

I pull at his pants with my hand. And he gets up to take them off. He climbs back onto the bed. His hands running down my sides as he slowly helps me out of my pants and underwear. He throws them on the floor and climbs back onto the bed.

As we continue to kiss his hand makes its way down my body. He starts to touch me. Making me squirm below him, my body aching for more.

I realize how bad I want him. Maybe sparring has been building up a bit more sexual tension than I'd initially thought.

He pushes a finger inside of me and I arch my back moaning loudly.

"Fuck babe, you're so wet." He whispers in my ear.

"I blame you for that." I manage to whisper back before moaning some more.

He pushes a second finger inside of me and I'm a fucking mess. It feels so good.

"God you really are amazing at everything aren't you?" I ask him.

"Mmm babe. I guess you'll have to find out now won't you?" He replies before pulling his fingers out of me.

He reaches towards a drawer by his bed and pulls out a condom. He stands up and pulls off his boxers, revealing his large member.

I stare as he opens the wrapper and puts on the condom. "Like what you see?" He asks cheekily.

"Fuck." Is all I can manage to say.

He climbs back onto the bed. "This is okay right?" He asks.

"More than okay Katsuki. But I appreciate that you asked." I reply.

"Y/N. You should call me that more often." He smirks at me.

Then he lines himself up with me and thrust inside of me. We both moan. "You're so tight babe."

"Mmmm."

He leans over me and kisses my lips. Slowly moving in and out. Our hips grinding together as he thrusts into me.

He starts hitting the perfect spot and I can feel myself getting ready to cum. He speeds up and I can feel myself getting closer and closer.

"Katsuki." I choke out, "I'm going to cum."

"Yeah? You're gonna cum for me babe?"

I nod my head. He speeds up more and I cum. My back arches as I release. He starts pounding into me harder. It feels so good. I'm moaning in octaves I didn't even think I could and he's right there along with me.

He leans closer to me and I start kissing his neck. I find his sweet spot and abuse it with my teeth. He moans in my ear.

He slightly shift our position and I can immediately feel him hitting all the right spots. I feel another orgasm coming and I don't want him to stop.

"Harder. Katsuki, please."

"Yeah? You like that Y/N?"

"Yes. Ahhh I'm gonna cum again. Are you gonna cum with me?"

He lets out a loud groan as he gets harder and faster. I feel myself about to cum again and he leans I his head down next to mine. "I'm gonna cum." He whispers.

As another orgasm runs through my body I hear him moan loudly into the pillow next to me. I feel him pulsing inside of me as we both climax at the same time.

We lay there breathing hard, sweat dripping down our bodies for a minute or so. Then he slowly pulls himself out of me.

"Y/N that was..."

"Yeah..."

We're both a bit speechless. That was amazing.

He gets up and goes to his bathroom. Removing the condom and flushing it.

"Do you want a shower?" He asks when he comes out.

"Yes. But the stuff I need is in my room." I reply. "I don't want to leave yet though."

"Okay." He says. He throws on a new pair of boxers and throws a t-shirt at me. "We can find your clothes later."

"Fine by me." I reply. I throw on the shirt and he climbs back into bed. He pulls me close and holds me for a while. "This is nice." I say quietly.

"Yeah it is."