idk

Lia POV
In the dark the rice paddies are floating, I open my eyes, my heart is beating. I see my eyes in the mirror, as I look closer I saw my long time friend, Beomgyu. It was hard to make out because we were still in the dark but I could still tell. He went to turn the light on, now we can see again. "Why are the rice paddies floating?!" Asked Beomgyu confused "oh dont worry its normal" said Lia. "Can you get me the mushrooms?" As Beomgyu gets the mushrooms he notices that they are glowing bright green, he looks at Lia in alarm "uh are you sure they are able to be eaten? They look poisonous" said Beomgyu, "yes they can be eaten I eat them all the time" Lua replies, and puts them in the oven.

(time skip)

As she grabs the food out of the oven she serves it up and gives some to Beomgyu and some to herself, she waits for Beomgyu to have the first bite to see if its any good.

Beomgyu POV

I can't believe how gross this looks, it looks and smells like an onion that has been eaten by a huge rat and then shitted out, then it was mixed with onion juice and onion shavings and blended into a drink, as I hesitantly grab the spoon I slowly get the courage to try it, he finally tried it, Lia looked at him expectantly "so? How is it?" she asked slightly annoyed. Beomgyu got nervouse, he didn't know what to do. does he tell the truth or does he lie so she wont get mad? "Its great Lia I would eat this everyday for the rest of my life if I could" But that wasn't the truth, the truth was that it tasted just as bad as it looked if not, worse. But Lia looked happy so he couldn't complain. She was going to try it now oh god I need to stop her "So uh how have you been? It's been a long time" Said Beomgyu "Well...I'm good thank you, how are you?" She smiled warmly "I'm good too, thank you", Yey I stoped her for now

Lia  POV

I was about to take a bite of the soup when Beomgyu stoped me and asked "How have you been?" Why does it seem like he is trying to stall me from eating the soup? he said it was good. I mean it does look like gell but it can't be that bad, right? Well I hope not. After our small talk I huridly shove the spoon full of soup into my mouth, so he couldn't stop me again. "EW THIS TASTES SO BAD, WHY DID YOU SAY IT TASTES GOOD, IF IT WAS ACCUALY HORRIBLE." I said then ran to the bathroom to throw up, Beomgyu chasing after me. I feel this weird feeling go through my body as he chases me, what is it? I just wanna go into his arms so bad and I have no idea why. As I reach the bathroom I sit on the floor, my head hovering over the toilet. Beomgyu reaches over and rubs my back. I feel shivers go through my spine, why? As I finish throwing up he comes closer to give me a hug "how did you not throw up?" I say weakly. He takes me to the kitchen and sits me down on the chair, grabs a cup, fills it with water and puts a teaspoon of sugar into it, he mixes it for a few seconds. "Here, drink this, it will give you energy" His voice gives me shivers. our eyes meet, his eyes percing into my soul.

I stare at him without noticing, he laughs "you done staring at me?" He said playfully, I drink the sugary water and laugh nervously in response to Beomgyu's comment, not saying a word.
He quickly changes the subject to stop the akwerdness "so uh are you feeling better?" he askes, I nod my head yes. Just a second past and someone started banging on the front door like their life depended on it. Beomgyu went to the door to see who it is, it was no one less then the huening kai "hyuka!" Beomgyu exclaimed enthusiastically "shut up, only my mum calls me that" kai said clearly annoyed, I couldnt help but to laugh. "So what are you doing here?" I asked curiosly "nothing, I just thought I would come over. we havent seen each other for so long, also I was bored" Kai said. Beomgyu gets his phone and texts on the group chat.

(On the gc)

Beomgyu: Hi guys

Huening: Why are we chatting on the gc when we're sitting next to each other?

Beomgyu: Uh...

Soobin: Hi Kai and gyu

Lia: Does anyone wanna come to my house? Huening kai and Beomgyu are already here

Taehyun: Sure

Soobin: Can we have bread?

Yeonjun: Don't you have bread?

Soobin: I ate it all

Yeonjun: What a surprise

Huening: Yeah

Lia addes taetae joonie mochi kookie lil meow meow wwh and hobi to this groupchat

Taetae: Why did u add us to this gc?

Lia: Why not?

Taetae: ok

Soobin: Are we going to Lia's house or not?

Taetae:

Lia: UwU

Lia: UwU

Yeonjun: Ok we're going now

Soobin renamed this chat to I NEED BREAD RN