Chapter one - Bad Boy

Kylie's pov:
I wake up and look out my window. I love this view of LA. I can see the skatepark and actual park. I go over to my dresser, grab some sweatpants and a sweatshirt, and go in the bathroom. My parents are always gone and I have no siblings but I always change in the bathroom. I fix my hear and go into my room. I grabbed my bag and leave. When I got to school, I saw the girls waiting by my locker. I go up to them and open my locker.

Kay: "Hey Kylie"
Ky: "hey"
Ch: "did you study?"
Ky: "yeah, I hope I pass"
Ga: "you always pass"
Ky: "shut up"

The bell rings and we head to class. I sit next to Zach because our teacher assigned seats. He gives me a look but I ignore him. The other boys come in. They're actually nice unlike Zach. The teacher walks in and school starts.
*after school*
As I walk in my house, the smell of alcohol hits me like a ton of bricks. Dad's home. I go to my room and try not to get spotted by my dad. He's abusive when he's drunk. I look out my window and see Jack at the skate park. I grabbed my skateboard and go over. As I was about to say hi, he fell off his skateboard and passed out. I rushed over to him and called 911. They took him in the ambulance and I was aloud to go with him, so I told everyone to meet me at the hospital.