❄️How You Met❄️

First chapter!
This is how Ingrid and Shoto met each other for the first time. It takes place on the first day of UA.
It wasn't requested by anyone. I just made it as a starter. Please enjoy.
Word Count: 736

<========================================>

POV: Ingrid

After bidding mom and dad goodbye, I headed out the front door.
Today is my first day of school at UA High and I'm really excited. From my home to school, it was a 20 minutes walk.

After some walking, I reached the school's entrance. I was highly exhausted as I'm not really that athletic.
I got in through the recommendations and when I got accepted, I was told my home room number; 1A. I walked through the long tiled corridors of the school. As it was registration time, the corridors were fairly crowded.

I stopped walking when my heterochromatic eyes caught the sight of a huge gate. On the gate, it was labeled '1A'. I'm assuming this is the home room I'm assigned to? But, why is it so big? Is it because many students may have enlargement quirk? Or maybe their quirks made them unusually tall. Who knows?

I entered the classroom and decided to look around. The classroom wasn't full so it means that all the students aren't here yet. The teacher's desk was vacant too which means the teacher isn't here either. I'm not late, what a relief.

I caught a glimpse of white and red. To my curiosity, I decided to look towards it.
It was a boy whose hair was pure white and red, neatly split in the middle. I couldn't see his eyes since he facing to his desk. But what I could see was a burn scar over the area of his left eye.

Wait, I think I've seen him before.
Oh, that's right! In the recommendation entrance exam. He was one of the examines along side me and and some others. I was too focused on passing the exams that I didn't even even acknowledge the others, which included him. I don't even know his name.

He was glued into a book with his face facing to his desk. His left hand was on the book while he was holding a pen in his right hand which he rested on his right cheek. He was so focused into that book as if he's in his own world. (Like in the picture above.)

There was a vacant seat just beside him and it was in the back corner of the classroom. I'm not really a social person so that seat looks just perfect.
I went ahead and sat on the desk right beside him. As I passed him, he didn't seem to notice me.

When I was settled down, I got a better vision of him.
Now that I've looked closer, he looks oddly familiar. Like really. Oh yeah. Endeavor. He must be a Todoroki. Shoto Todoroki, Endeavor's youngest son. I heard his quirk is half ice and half fire.
It seems so powerful compared to my telekinesis quirk. In front of him, my quirk is nothing.

As I was still looking at him, he finally noticed me. But his eyes, they where heterochromatic just like mine. The right one was grey while the left was blue. Bad timing. I quickly turned my head towards the window. Great, just great. He saw me. Now he'll think I'm a weirdo.
(LOL. This is what happens with me and my crush. 😆)

POV: Shoto

I felt an unfamiliar gaze upon me.
I tore my gaze from my book and decided to look towards the suspected direction. It was a girl. When did she get here? When our eyes locked for a millisecond, she quickly turned her eyes towards the window. Maybe in hopes that I won't notice? Well, too late.

Even though she was facing the other way, her features were very clear. Her hair was beautifully purplish white. Her eyes were heterochromatic like mine. The right one was blue while the left was purple. She was also very slender.

I think I've seen her before. Oh, that's right. In the recommendation exam. She was one of the examines. Her name is Ingrid Royale. And I must say...she's rather attractive.
Wait what?

<==========================================>
That's all. So? What do you think? Tell me in the comments. And don't forget to vote.
Started: July 20, 2020
Ended: July 20, 2020