Part 0- Creation

Out of nowhere, a body was formed. "Perfect!" beamed a goddess, no more than seven years old, with skin as pale as marble and hair as blue as the skies. You see, gods age like humans, except that they have a much, much more longer lifespan. Terribly confusing, but you'll have to bear with me.The body was nothing more than a mere foetus, pink and slimy and repulsive.
The body then floated to the goddess's hands, the goddess then sending it down to the wrathful earth.
"EREOSA!" A mighty voice boomed. The goddess gulped and put her hands behind her back.
"Y-yes father?" Ereosa stuttered. Ereosa's father was Titanius, king of all gods. Titanius sighed.
"What on heaven are you doing?" Titanius questioned. Ereosa gulped. She was about to confess when Titanius guffawed with a hearty roar,
"Why're you inside on Savior Day? It's you're favourite holiday because you get to eat so much! Now come, join us for the feast!"
"Just one minute father, I promise I'll be right there!" Ereosa smiled warmly. After making sure Titanius was gone, she went to check on the vessel. It was still in the womb, only six more months before the vessel entered the world. Ereosa sighed happily before skipping to the dining hall.