Chapter one

Y/N - your name
Y/U- your username/in game name

You are streaming and Dream and George join the teamspeak. You guys talk for a bit and Sapnap joins. You feel a small smile appear on your face. Luckily you didn't have your face cam on or the chat would go crazy. You noticed that you had a donation that you missed. "Y/N and Sapnap would be so cute togeth-" you read aloud but stop midway and start blushing. Sapnap, Dream, and George were laughing. "Uh- t-thanks for the Donation- I think that's all for tonight's stream. I love you all! Have a great night everyone~" you end the stream and dream and George say their goodbyes. Sapnap stayed though. "Hey Y/N, wanna record a video together?" You got excited at the thought of you and Sapnap doing a video together and without any hesitation, you blurt out; "Yes of course!" You could hear the smile in Sapnap's voice. "Great! Is tomorrow good?" You thought for a second. "Uhhh, yeah tomorrow would be perfect." You say goodnight and leave the teamspeak. "I should go to sleep now- I can't wait for tomorrow." you get up and leave your office, heading to your room to go to sleep. As soon as you lay your head on the pillow you fall asleep.

Hi there! If anyone is reading this 😂 I hope you enjoyed the first chapter to this small story so far! I don't really have an idea on what is going to specifically happen but I am quite happy with how this first chapter turned out :)))