Chapter 1 THE BEGINNING

"I've been single for half a month now" Anwita said and looked at her dorm's roommate, Stella, as she gave a very confused look. Anwita was a kind of girl who always craved for two things food and guys. Her love for them is undescribable. She's a sixteen year old high schooler but has been into not less than 50 relationships. Some lasted for months and some for days. One lasted for approximately a year but the guy cheated on her. Of course, Anwita was devastated but soon moved on. However she stopped believe others.
Anwita gets into a new relationship for new experience with new guys, attention and materialistic things but not to the extend to be called a gold digger. She doesn't have much of a good impression in her school and dormitory. She also has no one to teach her what's right and what's wrong except her roommates Stella, Abha and Isa. Abha and Isa are one year older than Anwita and Stella. Despite, Anwita's strange personality, she is an amazing student and second rank holder of grade 10 in her school. After a few days, she will be opting for science stream. The best feeling according to Anwita is the start of new session since, a lot of handsome, new, transfer students might join her school since her school is quite popular in the city for it's co-curriculars activities and for winning various inter-school volleyball tournaments both girls and boys.
New session is always exciting. Anwita and Stella always sits together during class but this time she wants to sit alone just in case her new prince charming newly joins her class. Yes, a handsome, tall guy enters the class with a black cap, white shirt with Japanese alphabets and dark blue baggy jeans. Taking out his cap, he slowly strikes his hair like one of those dramas and introduces himself and notices...