IF YOU CAN......FOREVER!

AFTER 8 MONTHS,

Melbourne,Australia...........the international cricket ground is full of people cheering for their favourite teams.While the commenter is busy in commenting about the IND VS AUS LAST ODI match,the reporters are busy in taking the interviews of the cricketers,news channels are making full cash of the most awaited series because people are struck to television and mobiles as both the teams got equal score and this match decides the winner.Each run each ball is nail biting.

In between all these,the cameras are focussing on a guy entering the ground from the pavillion holding the bat wearing the indian Jersey.He positions himself in the crease waiting for the ball.His whole focus is on the ball in the hands of bowler.Tension is building up in everyone who is seeing the match but his face is so cool and so confident.He starts hitting the ball making a four followed by singles and sixes,finally winning the exciting series.

The whole team celebrates the victory while the boy hurriedly goes to the dressing room.He quickly makes a call to one person and waits for the other to receive it.Though he is restless as he is excited but his smile doesn't leave him reminding a beautiful song.

Sun lo zara kehta hai mann
Tumse yeh dhadkan dhadkan
Yeh jo pyaar hai, Yeh bahaar hai
Hai jo pyaar ka khila har chaman

Looks like the phone is unanswered,that boy again tries but he gains no response.He is annoyed and angry.When he is trying again he hears someone calling "Karan" .

The boy turns to them and he is......karan.They are calling him for awards ceremony he nods to them.Glancing the pic on his mobile once,he leaves the place.

Many players are there near the award ceremony waiting for their turn when karan sees a little blonde girl walking in the ground.She seemed to be searching someone maybe her parents when she sees the place where karan is standing.The kid seemed to be interested in Karan's place as there are many lights and camera's.She starts walking towards them,he is looking at her intently and suddenly she falls down because of the slippery surface.Karan immediately tries to go but stops when he sees a lady approching the kid and helping her.He can see her back but feels good about the lady who is checking the child for any scratches but there are none.Smiling,the lady takes her into her arms comforting her and turns to Karan's side shocking him.

Karan's eyes grow wide seeing her smiling at him and involuntarily he murmurs something,

Karan: Preetha!

Suno naa..
Kehati hai yeh umang
Chalenge sang sang
Leke hum pyaar ke saare rang
Jaage hain armaan
Jazbat hain jawaan
Dil mein nayi hai tarang

He is seeing her unbelievably while she is cooing the kid.He is in his own thoughts when,

Presenter: And the award for the best player of the ODI goes to KARAN LUTHRA.

Listening this the crowd and his team cheers,then preetha looks at him,he is not moving so she mouths him to Go and signs best of luck showing her thumb and that's when he believed that she is really preetha and is there with him.He smiles widely at her.

And there goes the hero with a proud smile adoring his face.He is congratulated by the Chairman and is given his rewards.Then he is asked for his words about the match,

Presenter: Congratulations Karan Luthra

Karan: Thank you.

Presenter: So Karan one month of hardwork finally came to an end successfully.how are you feeling now?