Thirteen.

~addison pov

"Thanks for picking me up girl." I said to Mads, throwing my stuff in her car and getting in. We were both going to the sway house tonight as the boys had invited us over for a game night. This was exactly what I needed with everything going on, a distraction. I had asked Mads to picked me up because I didn't want paparazzi following my car, the last thing so needed was to be bringing attention to myself.

"Anything for you." She said sweetly as I received a call from Bryce. "..Yes we are on our way babe.. I'll see you shortly." I hung up, laughing as I heard many of the boys yelling in the background.

"Oh they are definitely only playing drinking games tonight." Mads said, laughing. We knew our boys perfectly, those were the only types of games they ever played.

As she drove, she asked me how I was doing. Mads was my best friend and I never hid anything from her, but I hadn't spoken much about the topic with anyone. I wasn't sure who was passing judgement on me or not which is why I never wanted to bring it up. But Mads knew me, she knew that wasn't me and I know she was just truly worried about me.

"I'm doing okay now.. not gonna lie, these last few days were hell. But I'm fine, I saw Bryce today which helped a lot. I'm just trying to lay low at the moment." I said. She was very understanding, making sure I knew I had her support along with all of our other friends' support. I always had the best people around me and I never doubted they would be there for me no matter what, but it was great to get that reassurance.

As we arrived to the house, we saw Noah and Blake standing outside. "Waiting for girls, eh?" I asked, joking with them and giving them each a hug as we walked up to them. I had only met Noah a couple of times now, but he was a complete sweetheart. I have to give it up to the boys, they did a good job in choosing him as he was a great addition to the group.

"Negative to that.. Bryce had to 'OK' everyone invited tonight, no outsiders allowed." Blake said. Mads immediately 'awed' knowing Bryce had done that for me. I hadn't asked him to do that but I found it to be very sweet of him. He was very protective of me and he didn't want any randoms around when he knew I was trying to keep a low profile at the moment.

"Aw well.. I will see you guys around then, I'm going to go find my BOYFRIEND!" I joked, emphasizing the last word to be obnoxious. They laughed and as I walked in with Mads, I heard Blake yell at us, "Stop bragging will you." he joked.

I smirked, soon finding Bryce. I ran right up to him, giving him a hug before kissing him. "Hi baby." I said cheerfully. He kissed my nose and greeted me with a beer. I giggled as I took it and we cheered. I wanted to have a good night tonight, worry-free, so let the drinks begin.

As everyone else arrived, we began to settle outside by the pool. The boys played beer pong as always. Bryce hung around with me as I spoke to Mads who also had Jaden attached at the hip. Those two.. I was sure that they were only days away from making things official.

"If it isn't the Kardashian girl herself, this is for you." Dixie said, grinning as she passed me a shot glass. I giggled at her joke, everybody had been calling me that lately. I had met Kourtney a couple of weeks ago, mostly because her kids loved my content. But we had also become really good friends and had been hanging out more frequently. How I ended up being friends with a Kardashian is beyond me, but I adore Kourtney and her family.

As everyone else was handed a shot glass as well, they all huddled up. Nick Bean came straight to the center, standing near Bryce and I as he began to speak. "As the king of the ship, TO BRADDISON" he yelled, putting up his shot glass, everyone following and repeating after him. I laughed and blushed, looking back at Bryce. He laughed as well and shrugged as we both took our shots.