(4) End Alone

Destiny

People live in the world have their own destiny. God had wrote their story. Their future has been planned. No matter what you are trying to do, God has plan for you. And yes, sometime we are complaining how selfish God is. We complain but we can't do anything.

Accepting. That's the only thing we can do. But don't you tired just accepting everything that has been written for you? Can't you just write your own story? How it goes, how it ends. Be as you wish.

Happy ending

We want that but not all of us will have that. Only lucky person can have it. The unluckiest one only will cry in the end, because the path they have been through just lead them to unhappy ending.

Fate

It is been written. Like it or not, the ending is fated. Don't raise your hope. World is cruel. Don't be nice or else you will be the one who is end up being hurt.

Maybe that's what Earth should do. Not raising his hope. But he couldn't do it. For the first time he feels so happy. For the first time he is excited for being born. For the first time he wants to taste what being happy is like.

Hurt. Being hurt. Something that he really doesn't want to feel. But in the end, being hurt is part of his life. Sad life is his soulmate.

Earth is so excited to welcome this day. Today is the day. What day? The day when he will spend a day with the guy who steals his heart. The guy who always put a smile on his face whenever he sees him. The guy who is special for Earth. The guy who becomes his reason to be happy. Benjamin Brasier.

Earth already prepare himself since the sun hasn't rise and now he is so ready. Only wait for Ben to pick him up.

A knock is heard. He is heading to the door and opens it. Too excited think about Ben picks him up, but no. It is not Ben. It is someone else who he never wants to see again. Someone who Earth wishes to not meet again forever.

Earth doesn't hate him but he dislikes him for reasons. Whenever he appears in his life, his life will become a mess. A disaster will hit his life and destroy everything he has. That's the reason why Earth dislike that guy.

Earth tries to close the door but the hands stop him. He is getting stronger than last time they met or maybe it is Earth who becomes more skinny and weak.

"p'Earth...please..."

Earth is still trying to close the door and push that guy away from him but the latter is more stronger than he thought. Even though he uses all his strength, it is useless. The door won't shut down.

"Help me, p'Earth"

Krit, the young boy, is begging him.

"Go away. I don't want to deal with you"

"p'Earth..." The stranger is pleading him. There's a desperate tone in his voice. It feels like he is really in trouble.

"I don't want to deal with them!" Earth yells.

"With who?"

Earth freezes when he hears that voice. His body seemed petrified. The chill is flowing over his body. It is not hot but he is sweating. Cold sweat. It is like he is having a nightmare. A very bad nightmare.

Yes, it is a nightmare. Not in his wildest dream he wants to meet the owner of the voice.

The owner of the voice is stepping forward to him but Earth steps back every time that creepy guy makes a move.

"Hello Earth"

The creepy smiles he gives to Earth makes the skinny boy shivers. He doesn't like it. He doesn't like that guy. He hates him.