08💖

Amelia lay on her bed and sighed as she looked to her phone. Raf was away on a course. Amelia wasn't stupid and she knew that he was off without whoever he was sleeping with. Amelia knew he was sleeping with someone else.

She wasn't stupid and she knew he was having an affair behind her back and she hated it. She hated knowing that she was doing the same thing with his best friend. It broke her heart to think over.

Amelia knew that she was t happy in her relationship and she knew that she needed to make a decision over it. She needed to do something . Amelia stood from her bed and sighed as she started to change.

She stripped off the clothes that she was wearing as she looked as the door opened. She gasped in shock as she looked to see fletch as he walked into the room

"sorry I can't to see if you were okay, I didn't mean to walk in on you like that" fletch said as she looked to him and smirked

"why not? It's not like you haven't seen it before" Amelia said as she pulled him into the room. She looked to him and smirked as she stood in her underwear

"I don't know how much longer I can keep doing this" Amelia said as she leant in and kissed her. He pulled her close and kissed her

"I know" he said as he pulled her close as they kissed passionately. She lead him over to the bed and pushed him on top of it as she straddled him.

He ran his hands up her thighs as he kissed her back

She started to undress him and smirked as she looked to him and smirked as he flipped her over so that he leant in and kissed her. She wrapped her legs around his waist as they kissed passionately.

She could feel how much he wanted her. He pulled the thong that she was wearing off of her as they moved up the bed as he pushed into her causing her to moan in pleasure as he started to move in and out of her.

She dug her nails into his back as he gripped her hips as he started to move at a pace that they both wanted. Amelia rolled her head back in pleasure as she felt herself reach her high as he followed her.

He pulled out of her and pulled her close just as she lay in his arms for a moment as he kissed the top of her head

"I need to talk to you, he is my best friend Amelia and I don't want to hurt him but I don't want to lose you, I think I am falling in love with you" fletch said as she sat up and looked to him and smiled as she placed a hand on his cheek and leant in and kissed him

"im falling for you too" Amelia said knowing it was a big mess

***

Amelia arrived at work and saw Raf. She frowned when she realised that he was back earlier than what he said he would be.

Amelia knew that she and Fletch had talked about coming clean and admitting about their affair when he came back. But she knew she couldn't do it.

Fletch walked in and frowned. Raf walked over to him and smiled. "You're back early," Fletch said.

"I know. I missed this one too much. And someone decided to be an idiot and flooded the hotel."

Amelia smiled slightly and nodded. She looked at Fletch and shook her head. Fletch rolled his eyes and walked off.

***

Fletch sat in the office. He couldn't help but think that Amelia wasn't as interested in them as he was.

He knew they had agreed to tell Raf the the truth about about them. But now he was back, Amelia had chickened out.

***

Amelia walked in and looked at Fletch. "You have to believe me. I had every intention of wanting to tell him. But seeing him, it made me realise that all this is going to hurt him."

Fletch rolled his eyes. "We've been hurting him for the last few months. All the time I've been inside of you, it's been hurting him. All the times you've been riding me, hurting him. You don't think that from the moment we first had sex, we hurt him?"

"I know that. But I can't do it to him. Not yet," Amelia said.

Fletch nodded. "In that case, what we had is over."

Amelia stood there and watched as he walked out. But was he being serious about ending what they had? Or had she lost him just as she realised how much she loved him.